Season 8 Mythic Predictions?

Judging by the regression of customization options for mythic skins season to season, I’m going to guess season 8 will be a Winston skin where the only customization is the frame of his glasses.

5 Likes

Dva mythical skin just by being able to customize the Nano Cola of her Mecha…

2 Likes

It will be Zenyatta, but you can change the color of his balls.

5 Likes

I say tank mythic for a tank season is fitting. Could be Winston like you said, since the new tank hero would be doing most of the heavy lifting re battlepass sales, the mythic could be for a less popular tank without affecting sales too much. Winston with different fur colour variants. Hog with different coloured hooks.

Watch it be a Moira one where you can only change the color of her nails (Meaning the gold gun removes the customization completely :skull:)

2 Likes

Please let there be blue.

1 Like

I will write under every post every day to bring back mystery heroes competitive!

bring back mystery heroes competitive!!! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I was thinking Reinhardt, gotta be tank this time. I hope.

1 Like

D.Va is the only correct answer

1 Like

Office Christmas Party theme. Soldier has a Chief Executive mythic skin with different suit and tie colour combinations, different party hats and different guns all resembling office equipment (water cooler, printer, keyboard).

Character wise, I’d say D.va is the most likely. Tanks have been dry for a mythic for 3 seasons, it’s been 3 seasons since she got a non-recolor skin and 6 seasons since she’s gotten a battlepass skin

1 Like