Season 7 Big Leak

Thank god the new map is Control, and not a new Flashpoint abomination.

2 Likes

The right side of the pic is hype.

Sometimes they delete leaks,sometimes they let us talk freely,thereā€™s no straight answer.

Once its on the internetā€¦ it stays foreverā€¦
Many have already downloaded it as a JPEG, screenshotted and pasted unto a Powerpoint slide, shared it through whatsapp and various social media to friendsā€¦ all in a matter of secondsā€¦

I gotta say though,Echo with hair looks very cursed.

4 Likes

Nah, I was indeed looking in the OW2 subreddit and the post was in the overwatch subreddit, you know, because we have 2 different games that need 2 different subreddits. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Imagine if she gets a Mina Liao skin in the future where she is completely human, looks exactly like mina liao but wears Iron Man wife style boosters on her back

3 Likes

Mauga quietly confirmed based on the new map.

7 Likes

Where is that? I searched that name on google and it starts talking about history by searching ā€œwhere is spoiler not mentioningā€
Edit: nvm I clicked google images and it smacked me in the face.

The only thing thats weird is that the map name differs in the description. not sure if itā€™s unfinished, but I guess if it was on-stream itā€™s kind of confirmed

Another boring season soon TM, again legend skin for Widow and Moira, and the mythical for Hanzo, well blizzard, if the game will be resurrected in this way, yes.

Hope its the announcement that the game is shutting down

Not sure where youā€™re seeing that. Itā€™s not just advertising the map, but also all the new stuff coming in the next season.

Moira looks good.

Looks Lilith.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

Iā€™ve been asking them for more crossover content since 2017 I canā€™t complain.

(Mercy alone has so many options)

4 Likes

Quoted for emphasis.

1 Like

coughr\MoiraMainscough

Translation: The season is boring because there are no new Mercy skinā„¢

9 Likes

Huh, Hanzo feels like a weird choice for the Mythic. I really hope his face is customizable because the leak one is cursed af.

Lilith Moira will be a baddie, nice to see how theyā€™ve been giving her more love. Widow has me wanting to pick her back up. Echoā€¦undecided, probably cursed? But still might turn out a cool kind of creepy in-game if sheā€™s doll-like enough.

New Control is yuck, we needed a new Push way more.

1 Like