Season 36 t500 Competitive Spray not awarded

I placed t500 in combined roles for Season 36 of competitive play for Overwatch 1 but I have not received my golden spray yet. I played 25 games on each role to ensure I placed there, and I have my phone number linked with two factor authentication; in case that has anything to do with it. I even saw my name on the leaderboards before they shut the game down. Anybody that can help please do

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

To think that even our previous stats from old seasons are still missing…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so that I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping up this thread.

Here is yet another bump for this thread.