Season 36 competitive t500 thinned

All diamond players were taken off the open queue t500 leader boards. I worked really hard last season to secure a spot in the final t500 because I’d never been yet had been playing for 6 years now, just wanted a shiny spray to show off my improvement, and after waiting 2 hours in the ow2 queue, saw that no one below masters was left on the leaderboard. Just wanted to know if this was intentional & why or what had happened if its not.

3 Likes

I want them to acknowledge this so bad. I was 348 and wanted the shiny spray to show my improvement too. :confused: hopefully if we complain enough they can help us out.

3 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Where are my hundreds of hours of playtime at, Blizzard?

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so that I can add them to the megathread as well.

Giving this thread a bump.

Here’s yet another bump for this post.