Season 2 console top 500 Currenty and title not awarded

I finished top 500 on playstation pool in ow2 season 2, rank ~60 as support and I have not received my 1750 currency nor top 500 player title. Just the diamond ones.

1 Like

Had the same thing happen to me but on PC for Comp CTF not getting top 500 rewards.

1 Like

So what exactly can I do? What did I do wrong?

1 Like

Same here, I finished at rank 147 for competitive CTF this season but, I only received the player title for it and I’m missing my Top 500 icon. Not only that, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since Season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

I have 3-4 screenshots having the proof, they can also check my profile and validate it.

What solutions do blizzard provide? Or nobody cares and should I just never play anything related to blizzard?

1 Like

I have lost motivation to grind the game. If they dont fix the rewards this season i’m done for the most part.

1 Like

Unfortunately it seems I was wrong about the Top 500 icon situation. I’ve linked the post explaining it here for anyone in here who wants to read about it: Competitive CTF Top 500 icon - #7 by Brigitte-11594. Much appreciation to everyone who contributed in bringing attention to this issue, but it seems the Devs have made up their minds. Still, I’d encourage everyone experiencing competitive bugs to spread the word about this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs, it’d be much appreciated.

Ive climbed to top 500 again this season. I am gonna be extra salty if I dont get the card this time :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hahaha, so much for losing motivation to grind this game. I hope you receive the Top 500 player title this time around, otherwise you might end up on my list twice. For us both, I hope it won’t have to come to that.

I got it for a different role this time. I think what ever is going on with the ranking system made it easier this season. I only had to play like 30 games instead of the 100+ last season :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do keep us updated then. I hope that you return to this thread with your good news. If not, I would greatly welcome you in helping spread awareness of this issue.