Season 12 is Rough on PS4

I kinda gave up playing on the PS4 and pretty much only play on PC. It’s weird because I’m roughly the same rank on both but people on PC tend to play smarter? Maybe it’s because communication is better but people just pick silly comps and seem to not even care about winning on the PS4…

1 Like

Ugh, I can’t believe that even in the highest tiers throwers still ruin games. Why doesn’t Blizzard do something? They want OW to be taken seriously as an Esport but don’t want to maintain the integrity of their own competitive mode. It’s also somehow supposed to be the road to the pros…?

There’s quite a few differences between consoles and PC. I do think toxicity might be worse on console. All the free smurf accounts has added massive toxicity to the console community.

Good news everyone - They are buffing Pharah :wink:

Aka: how to kill console completely by Blizzard

Exactly
20 characters bs

Literally the only thing that was said about Pharah was this by Jeff Kaplan:

Don’t just buy assumptions and clickbaity headlines you see in articles and YouTube videos.

2 Likes

What rank? I guess I’m lucky that I still have quite a few Mercys around me. Honestly, I feel like I see a pretty good mix of Mercy, Ana, and Moira now.

Or who think because Mercy is “out” and Ana is “in” that they’ll get value out of her just by virtue of her being popular.

God I feel this.

I think the fact that we’re also in a bit of a transitional period as far as popular heroes going in and out that people are back to figuring out what works and what doesn’t. And yeah, forgetting how to deal with heroes we should know how to deal with.

1 Like

Knowing Blizz is gonna be a buff…

Could go the way of her buttbuddy. Mercy.
Those were not buffs.

1 Like

I’m climbing cause I’m good with Brigitte/Moira who are now kinda the console meta supports. And Sombra is my go-to DPS who happens to counter Doomfist+Pharah and can deal with Widow so she’s helped me save so many games where the enemy team would’ve been carried by them

1 Like

I thought I recognized your name.

My games (3700-3800ish) have been exactly the same way. I’ve lost motivation with comp this season as I’m just not really having fun. Will probably just decay tbh.

I had two 340s top 500 on the enemy team and the Hanzo was a mouse user. I lost the match terribly. Have like 3 wins and 3 loses for placement matches.

With just 9 days, I have dropped from Masters to platinum on PS4. For every win I get, I get 2 games with throwers. Not leavers, but throwers, who pick torbjörn and stay at spawn because we did not steamroll the enemy team the first round.

Not complaining tho, I know I can easily climb back. It just amazes me that atleast 70% of the lost games have had a thrower this season and I don’t understand what causes the sudden rise in people not wanting to win.

I have reported more throwers in the last 2 days than I have reported throughout all of the seasons combined.

1 Like

As soon I get to the 3000 SR mark the smurfs appear on the enemy team and everyone on my team wants to go DPS I flex so fill where ever I’m needed most of the time. it seems like a lot of people want to play their own game win or loose.
I played a game the other day with a guy called NOREPORTMYTORB. Guess what hero he played… I don’t care if you’re not supposed to name name’s on here.
#NameAndShame

I did my warm up matches in quickplay and after 14 straight losses I didnt even do my placements yet.

Something isnt sitting right with me right now, even though I’m performing ‘ok’ I’m definitly not doing so great. So rather than take the 200 SR hit I’m holding off.

1 Like

Very True, I actually noticed this more on PS4 than on Xbox, surprisingly, on the PS4 you even get KB&M Widows In Vs A.I games :rofl:

1 Like

PC isn’t that great either, plenty of stomp or be stomped matches at the moment (more noticeably not too long after the Humble Bundle promotion recently).

tanks feel more useless. Pharmercy in every game has caused snipers to be in every game including bridgette also made more people play pharah/snipers

its turning into just another fps now

Can you blame them? Playing hitscan on console is worse than having an anyurism

1 Like