Season 11 skins saying unspecified

After just starting season 11 some of the season 11 skins aren’t showing up their blank and say unspecified even when I’m supposed to have a couple of them, I don’t know if this’ll be fixed soon or if it’s just me having this issue.

9 Likes

From the pinned post:

We are currently investigating an issue with new Voice Lines from the Season 11 Battle Pass. We have temporarily disabled these voice lines from being equipped even if you earn them at this time and will appear as if the tiers for those voice lines are empty. They will be accessible in the Hero Gallery once we resolve this issue at a later date.

1 Like

But it’s not voice lines that are the problem. It’s skins. Are those going to be fixed?

1 Like

I have the same problem season 11 weapon skins are not visible.

Same. I’m not getting any of my skins on my battlepass. It just says “unspecified” for level 3. But I go to Reinhardt to check and there is nothing there.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

They aren’t skins, they are the voice lines. When they are disabled, the UI isn’t sure how to handle it, so it defaults back and lists them as skins incorrectly.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same , but now I see that it’s suppose to be voice lines lol cause I was gonna say um mines are showing up as skins too :joy:

Same issue with “unspecified” skins!

Same issue here. What a rip off.