Season 10 Perm Ban

Queued with my friend for comp at about 7pm GMT yesterday, had the notification “Connecting to server” when we found a game but then in the chat we would immediately get a notification saying “Failed to connect to server” and I copped a 15 minute ban, we tried to queue for some QP instead and we got the same thing repeatedly so we both logged off for a couple hours.

9:30/10pm we queued again in comp and were able to find games completely fine, played 3-4 games of comp and logged off for the night. I booted up Overwatch this morning and my friend and I both have been hit with a season 10 comp ban?

Voice/Text chat has been disabled for me since release, I don’t throw/troll or leave games so I’m a wee bit confused why I’ve been hit with the ban hammer, exactly the same with my friend.

Don’t care about skill rating loss or endorsement levels because I’m not a virgin but I’d appreciate being able to play the game.

Opened a ticket but I’m not particularly hopeful in getting any sort of none automated/scripted/outsourced support center reply.

EDIT:

Of course, automated bs reply from support, joke company.

You can reopen the ticket and try again until they ask you to stop doing so.

Reopen the ticket to get another scripted response and still not have the issue solved? The people answering these tickets can’t string a sentence together unless it’s written for them.

I tried to reopen the ticket, this was yesterday waited all of today checking on it every now and then. I just looked now and it’s vanished.