Season 10, AN occasion missed

So what did we get?

• Streamer mode, abusible by a simple bug to know exact name tag of a player. It’s a pity. Even if i had good laugh about names. Could have been done Better…
  • The CC less/ CC free Ideal of OW had introduced new Hero - With CC 1 shot combo. ( Why the Cass rework so? Also Makes reaper look a Wish Temu version )
  • Mythic prisms makes vanish your rarity and participation in previous seasons.
  • Wide / Narrow groups completely ruined ranked in parties…if implemented but now working as intended, another lack of beta testing…
  • No balance adjustment for Orisa/Mauga, which annoy a lot a ranked play on all levels ( Maybe wanted to test Venture without changing top mich variables)
  • QP leaver penalty make people rage and throw the games to end faster. ( i never had a problem on EU with people joining mid match, teams are almost never grouped as 5 and fast backfill Is not so impactful. Maybe they Just want QP make more simalr to ranked rules)
  • Many Heroes like Mei, Symmetra ,Reaper with new DPS passive and HP boost seem completly useless in 95% of games.
  • Events like Mirror or April’s fool seem to be more apriciated by the community, like colabs with other shows and companies.
    At the end, even if they want to move in Better direction, lacking of beta testing and releasing things like this make whole effort bull
    It was once “Out when ready”, now has become like Todd games- buggy
1 Like

Season 9 killed the game ruining the core TTK, can’t get worse from there

1 Like

Nobody should be on the side of time-limited cosmetics.

2 Likes

Nothing more OW2 than a system designed to protect a person’s identity having a buggy workaround that renders it useless though. :laughing:

1 Like

I have all past mythics, still farming this BP Mythic Mercy, and honestly I don’t mind them making past mythic skins available, why not even the past BP cosmetics?

2 Likes

don’t make it discussion about MYTHIC skins only, since its the LESS important thing of the topic. I have them all except Orisa and not even going to take that. EVEN IF, they should have come on limted 2week time to let them being bought or farmed. well w.e

As much as my conscious says I disagree, my morals say you are correct. FOMO needs to go out the window.