Season 1 Top 500

Back in season 1 competitive, I earned a season high of 72 on Xbox. I was looking through the leaderboards recently and realized I was well above other players listed in the top 500, which of course is still made readily available through OW itself. There were a few accounts at 70 and 71. I even noticed a 68. As such, I’m wondering if there is some reason why I was not granted a top 500 spray. I had well over 50 games played, and I don’t think that was even in game at the time.

Fingers crossed a dev wants to support a consistent player since launch and throw me the spray

Thank you,
Suffice112358

I am not to sure when you have made this post but the top 500 in season 1 is bugged my main account was 74sr season high 78sr i 100% should have got the top 500 icon but I didn’t
especially because the account I am on right now peaked top 500 in season 3 and finished masters and I still got the top 500 icon. I had a friend who was 73sr back in season 1 and she got the logo’s including placing on the leaderboards, it is just bugged.