SEA-American server problem

from Singapore and playing in the Americas server, my average is 15ms but today it’s been 150ms ffs.

1 Like

That’s still kinda manageable I wish mine just capped at that instead of like 500 lmfao

Can someone help me. I’m getting regular ping (about 80-100) but even then there’s rubber banding and I feel like I’m playing at 250-300ms

Since before the last 2 maintenance. This issue has already been a problem for SEA for America Server. At this point I’ve already given up on the game due to this problem. SEA servers players feel Blizz left us out as we’re the underdogs here. Very poor problem solving on Blizz part in this. You kept asking us users to solve your problem by using WinMTR and a Looking Glass BUT we have already voiced this issues so many times already. Hope you will improve your customer services in the near future. I think I’m taking a break with this

1 Like

Hey everyone,

We understand connection issues are frustrating, but without the information that Nathardrick requested in this post, we can’t really see if the problem is still happening. Please get back to us with those tests if you are having problems.

I tried posting my my WinMtr results but it gives me a message saying sorry you cant include links in your reply. So now i cant even post my server tracer route because of a restriction of what can be in the reply post. I request you to resolve this issue soon blizzard. As of today the game is unplayble for me. And i speak for a lot of players in SEA. Please guide me to a forum or area where i can post my WinMtr message.

Rockskavin,

Try using a details code to post it. Click the cogwheel icon above your text box, click “Hide Details” and you’ll get a summary box below. Paste it over “This text will be hidden.” It will create an expandable text box for you

It Will Look Like This

WinMTR goes in here