Scandalous nature of new DVA skin

Hi guys,

When I went on Overwatch today with my son, we were excited about the new Summer Games event and as DVA got a new skin (my son’s favorite character), we wanted to see it. I was quickly put in a pretty uncomfortable position as DVA clearly has a massive cameltoe along with what appears to be her textured, glistening ladyhood. I play on PS4, and I don’t know if others are experiencing this visual either, but I am really upset that when I logged in to try and get some lootboxes to get the skin for my son and I to play with, the visual for the skin was entirely inappropriate. I can post screenshots if that helps, but I couldn’t figure out how to do it here. You guys have built up a lot of trust over the years, as I have been playing your games for well over a decade, but this just wasn’t okay. Please do something about this…

Yea… it was hard to explain that to my 9yr old kid… I play on PC
on the character selection at the beginning her shorts looked wrinkled from moving, but she goes in to a complete stop kinda looks like she ate wrinkled clothing that is just bad…

May I suggest using a different skin instead of woman shaming? I mean women have ladyparts. He will figure it out soon. Other than that a nine year old probably isn’t on the hunt for cameltoe

2 Likes

Shout out to these guys for pointing out human anatomy in a video game for children

To be fair, if you’re using DVA… It’s basically just to brag the skin at this point. Nothing wrong with it if the dev and skin artist put it there so I don’t see what’s wrong with it :thinking:. Maybe go run along somewhere else and play a different game. Or maybe just stop letting your “sons” play with dva… you know they all just want to see dva anyway. Cough cough.

It’s a game, your innocent little children aren’t as innocent as you think. Give them a photo of a closeup desert Hill and don’t say anything.

Oh and it’s not a bug. It’s just how the texture is. All games with female characters have it at one point. Same with guys in sport games.

Flagging this thread for moderator review. This has nothing to do with bug reports and is badly necrobumped.