Say something positive about Overwatch

I see all these posts complaining and complaining and yet you all keep playing…so there must be something you like.

I challenge you. Are capable of being positive and listing something you like or LOVE about Overwatch! :grin:

I’ll go first. I love the diversity of hero’s and how there’s a bit of something for everyone.

1 Like

I love to see all the people on the forums who said over two years ago that the game was already dying and that it wouldn’t be around for even a year. Then it was that it wouldn’t make it to two years, now it’s “everything is broken!!” That’s hilarious.

But actually, what I love about this game is when you get a team together that understand how to function well as a group… when your teammates actually know how to focus on the role they’ve chosen, this game is super fun. Even in a close loss.

4 Likes

I love the characters and lore! WidowMaker’s and Symmetra’s lore are amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for creating the thread, Alexis.
It is always good to see positive posts.

Personally, i have been sharing my positive experiences in this game and i would just link the threads, if anyone is so inclined to read.

Keep on having fun, everyone.

5 Likes

I genuinely love the concept of this game! I used to play a lot of DotA, but never really enjoyed the RTS design of it. This game gave me something that’s similar, but shines as it’s own.

I also like that many people who are fed up with this game have tons of hours on it. If anything, that shows that people care about the game and want it to be better!

Even with it’s faults, its a solid game through and through.

4 Likes

This have been my favorite game since I have played, even if it passed through tough moments, I still enjoyed and tried to get better at it.

I have never been toxic or throwed, I might have some disconnections because of the server or because my electricity goes down.

I always try to be positive, even if the game has its serious problems, I wouldn’t stop playing, I try to make feedback to make the game better. Overwatch is a very solid game.

2 Likes

Game is good, good is game.

1 Like

I think deep down everyone knows Overwatch is awesome. So that is my positive comment. Overwatch is awesome.

2 Likes

That they finally fixed Shotgun critical registration.

That’s actually great. Now I shoot at someone on the head and it actually headshots. Crazy, I know

1 Like

The devs are consistent at being silent. That’s good commitment.

Over 2 years ago, when the game first launched, it was awesome…especially before they introduced Comp play.

The game has it’s way of bringing people together from all walks of life.

1 Like

Widowmaker has a nice butt.

1 Like

Despite being as much of a Marty Stue as D.Va is a Mary Sue, Lucio is a fun character to play.

1 Like

The small group of players who are actually really kind and fun to play with. It’s hard to find, but they’re there. And when they are on my team, it makes me happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also all of the really cool people I have become good friends with through overwatch.

1 Like