Save the edgelord

I do. And what’s wrong with QP? Having a certain team comp in QP has no impact on Reaper’s ult. Don’t be ridiculous.

well no you only play him in qp and arcade lmao, his ult is garbage I was saying you might realize that if you played against a even half trying team

Yeah they should make his shadowstep much faster if not instantly happen.

2 Likes

I’ve played Reaper in Comp before. And people do try in QP. It’s not that hard to get at least 2 kills with his ult, fact. Unless you’re incapable pressing Q of course.

cool except you haven’t played him in comp for the past couple of seasons bud, and even then id still laugh cause youre just killing plat players but :man_shrugging: like I said its as bad as barrage and deadeye but it doesn’t really matter

If your intrested on ideas i had on reaper,

check this

im also intrested in shamelessly plugigng my post everywhere i can

Why does that matter? He hasn’t changed at all.

Diamond.

Any ultimate is bad if you don’t know how to use it. That’s becoming more apparent now.

keep telling me more bud you only play him in arcade against players that aren’t even trying

I’ve already said I have played him in Comp. Idk why you’re getting so aggressive. Oh sorry… was it because I have a different opinion? ‘Bud’.

I love how you don’t address the fact you got my rank wrong (yet you seem to know who I play apparently), so you just proceed to get aggressive.

your profile sais your plat and u have 0 time on reaper :thinking: hilarious

In what world does 3090 = Plat? And I have alllllllreaddy same, I have played Reaper in Comp. Why does it matter if it’s not specifically this season?

wow can you literally not read numbers, and you haven’t played him the last couple of seasons

Ok now you’re just trolling. It literally says, 3090.

actually if you click ur profile it literally sais 2878

No… I see 3090.

well what youre seeing is not what it sais on my SCREEN

If you guys can stop the measurement contest of SR and focus on ideas how to save Reaper man…

3 Likes

a better development team

I’m simply stating my true SR, not bragging. If someone wants to bring my rank into it, I am gonna defend myself. I shared my opinion, and OP gets all aggressive. So no, thanks.

hey kraivz he literally cant read numbers