San Francisco Shock vs. Seoul Dynasty - NOW LIVE

Closer at least than the most recent matchups. OWL has to many matches where you already know who wins before the match even starts. I want to see more equal teams battle. Where are matches from the caliber: NYXL vs Vancouver Titans for instance?

thats why we need DPS meta, because anybody that pops off could turn teamfight arround

Teams are kept apart a bit by the Pacific/Atlantic league system, so Titans v NYXL only happens once in league matches (they can meet in playoffs as well).

The real issue is that there are too many teams like Washington, Florida, who just suck. The mid table matches can be pretty close, and are capable like Houston of giving the top tier a run.

Well that B defence didn’t last long.

Yeah, I’m actualy happy for every unpredicted surprising match recently. Outlaws win vs SF Shock was GREAT for instance. ^^
It looks like Shock doesn’t want to repeat this. What a stomp on Volskaya! :astonished:

I just want Dynasty to be a good team so I can use their skins in-game and not feel like a scrub. Seriously, the one team that has a korean city in its name should be more dominant than this. They bring dishonor to their country

Looking like a full hold. Maybe not so close after all.

Seoul never was the best team in OWL, especialy not for an korean only team. They always stood under the shadows of teams like NYXL or London Spitfire. But I’m sure Seoul can do better in the future.

oh look, Brenconomics again :smiley:

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

All the subs. Wow, management is not happy.

Wait… what did I miss?

Dynasty switched their whole team except Ryujehong.

They’re playing Pharmercy + Sombra.

Oh jeebers… that will be interesting.

cool, some dps skillshowcasing! And meanwhile there is also moira/brig on the field LUL

Not even sure they were that successful. All ended in Rein Goats and tears anyway.

This match was supposed to be the “main event” today, right? :thinking:
Edit: OK, 2. round on Numbani started much more interesting. ^^

Someone tell Jecse that damageboost mechanics have changed and that you can’t boost pharah rockets no longer when they hit the target, but damageboost has to be done before bullet leaves the barrel.

Tbh that’s pretty big oversight for someone who’s supposed to play mercy in pro play, to not keep up with patch notes.

Pretty crazy comp they got going.

Mashup of 4-1-1 variant, and Hackfist.

the beta strats of shock pays off… sad times to be an ow fan