San Francisco Shock vs. Seoul Dynasty - Echo Exhibition Match - FINAL

EXHIBITION MATCH

VS.

San Francisco Shock

Seoul Dynasty
The results of this match do not affect league standings.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTube

Exhibition Match Rules

• Week 7 matches were cancelled due to increased restrictions set forth by California state government.
  • This match will take place on PTR patch 1.47.0.0
  • Teams will be displayed in standard skins only (this is because they are not on the OWL tournament client)
  • Standard Competitive Rules. First to 3.
  • Echo will be playable.
  • No hero pool in play.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Click Here for Important Information about Streaming changes, rewards, and schedule!

We actually are going to have some fun today! WAKE UP!

3 Likes

I literally just saw this 10 min ago! Glad I made it in time.

Profit and Sinatraa on Echo? Yes please!

Hyped to see some Echo in action.

1 Like

Good afternoon ladies and gents! Hope y’all are well!
Happy I get some sort of OWL stuff this week.

Just to warn you guys, I have spent most the last week watch the Frozen movies repeatedly. So expect most gifs from me to be Frozen related.

1 Like

I still need to watch those movies. I got Disney+ too…so I have no excuse. :sweat_smile:

watch the second one earlier this week for first time…first one is way better…

I’m really looking forward to seeing how they use Echo’s Flight. Are they going to play Echo like Pharah, or flank and use Flight to escape?

She seems more flanky to me, but we’ll see.

that poor hog…no chance

Oh dear Profit :laughing:

1 Like

So apparently Echos ultimate also destroys the spectator cam…it disengages every time the ultimate ends it seems

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTube

1 Like

do you wanna build a snowman?

The thought of Echo Ashe scares me…if both teams have an Ashe, your team has 2 BOBs at your disposal. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Poor Profit just walked out the door to be obliterated…

I’m noticing they have a really difficult time disengaging with Echo. It reminds me of when a new player plays Tracer, and they use all her Blinks to get into a fight.

1 Like