San Francisco Shock vs. Philadelphia Fusion - OWL NA Playoffs - FINAL

when ans isnt being killed by carpe hes being pretty clutch too

ok he is wintrading

20 char

2 Likes

It wasn’t really a C9, but it was pretty sad to see the cart just get pushed so far without contestation when they had so much time bank to compete against.

Philly played that too passively and let Shock set the pace of the fight.

1 Like

I mean Heesu was a disaster on Sombra and that was the difference in the match. So many times he EMP’d at the worst time possible.

2 Likes

Well looks like Philadelphia still comes up just short again, but they will have one more shot at it tomorrow!

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

gg. Ans on hitscan with so much resources, u just cant handle this subpar maintank and a missing 2nd DPS on philly side.

1 Like

watch sado jumping in the other corner just as he lost armor and getting the disc orb. suicide

1 Like

ggwp. Anti-climactic after the Fusion just barely catching the 3-3 just a few minutes earlier.

I feel some Fusion players just played sub optimally for some of this match. I’d even go as far to say it was a little disappointing.

Our universe is doomed…DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

San Francisco Shock wins 3-1 over the Philly Fusion.

The Shock advance to Grand Finals Weekend in October. The Fusion drop to the lower finals, where they will face the winner of the Mayhem/Justice matchup tomorrow afternoon. Speaking of Mayhem/Justice…that match is about to start.

They may have gone to the losers bracket , but don’t count them out.

“Eye of the tiger man…Eye of the tiger.”

Bomp…bapa, bomp bomp bomp , bapa, bomp bomp bahhhhhomp.

My bets are all on Justice.

As much as I want to post more Carpe memes.

oh Danny Lim is back…was wondering if wed ever see him again

this is so unbelievably depressing. so many mistakes and so many itmes they draw first blood just to wait for the Res to be happen. Like go in guys, if u play pocketbilliard, u wont get anything done.

Alright gentlemen, see you in the next thread where i can watch it more laid back…or ill go play some borderlands.

i also missed seeing him

I still don’t get why they didn’t buy decay. Carpe and decay would be an awesome duo but heeso and ivy are both bad. They need another star dps and a better main tank instead of sado. The rest of the team is perfect.

This match went as expected…

they are not bad at all. the key dif here is tanks and sups. choi is not on the same level as any other dva, he eats enormous amounts of damage making dps’s life miserable. also shock has 2 sups who can play any hero and dominate. its a resource game.

Sado is a really, really, really good Winston. He just happened to play sub-optimally this game, specifically last map.

It’s unfair to say Sado is a bad player.

Also better main tank than Sado?

But Decay plays offtank, specifically Zarya. You’d be looking at Sado/Decay, not Fury/Decay.