San Francisco Shock

Philadelphia Fusion
Season: 25-3 +39

Season: 24-2 +40

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

1 Like

I’m thinking Fusion takes this one. Heesu has been looking unstoppable on Sombra and that’s solidly part of the OWL meta right now. I know Shock can play anything but I don’t see them taking this one unless they’re free to keep Ans on hitscan, which they probably can’t if Fusion goes dive tanks + Reaper and Sombra.

Got no dog in this fight, so hoping for a good match…

Let’s see the two top dogs of NA duke it out…

yall are pretty quiet today for this one huh

The Fusion strike back, and we’re all tied up heading into the halftime break…

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

What Hollywood over already?! I just got sat back down after Lijang? WTF!?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Insane game already, just elite play across the board

WTF was that?

Could Ivy have dodged the d.va bomb? he was on the stairs, and close to the small room with healthpack. why did he stop moving? like I don’t know his exact positioning, but he kinda just stopped moving before the mech exploded.

2 Likes

Heesu is gonna make Sombra get nerfed. Dude charges it like no deal within first teamfights.

I didnt see his cooldowns. maybe brainfart? or he had nothing to evade it.

na bracket btw

its gonna be a close match i guess. both teams are top tier and the meta is forcing mirror matches. moira is really annoying to watch. when both teams have moira you can barely understand what is going on.

1 Like

She is a big offender of visual clusterfck.

2 Likes

wraith was on cooldown, so he couldn’t use it. literally a half a second too late though.

maybe he thought he could wait for the cooldown, but didn’t know d.va’s bomb was exploding sooner.

1 Like

By the ways, I find it ironic that Mountain Dew Game Fuel is getting ad spots on Overwatch League when Coca-Cola is still one of OWL’s sponsors.

1 Like

This is basically a finals game. I love it.

2 Likes

meh, her ult is a visual clusterduck, but symmetra’s wall is much worse.

and lets not talk about hanzo’s ult.

2 Likes

these games make no sense to me. the format is wrong imo. grand finals are one month away and they will have another balance patch with another meta. using losers bracket and 2 regions makes sure the teams who are going to finals are the teams we all could guess they’ll go. its not really playoffs, more like friendly matches.