Samito likes official aimbot patch too

Even the samito has fallen and has adopted the aimbot patch :astonished:

1 Like

You meant to say

ā€œSamito isnā€™t making enough money since ā€˜quittingā€™, so he has to start releasing clickbait youtube videos on OW again to keep his ad revenue rolling inā€

Remember, manufacturing controversy is one of the best ways to get views.

62 Likes

K

8 Likes

Why do you commoners give these influencers any type of attention, I will never understand.

There so many other cool ways to use your time and you choose to waste it on some guy with a patchy beard who has built a God complex over the years because of commoners such as yourself, sharing these videos.

Youā€™re acting like a true NPC right now and itā€™s making me scared. Break from the matrix and become your own person, with your own thoughts and feelings.

25 Likes

A DPS main liking the DPS targeted patch? You donā€™t say!

Seriously who cares?

15 Likes

bro actually HATES playing this game, but does because of moneyā€¦ watch his stream sometimeā€¦it is pretty clear.

6 Likes

Lol at calling the patch aimbot, peak delusion.

4 Likes

Because they are effectively professional third party marketing talent.
And Overwatch needs marketing to be successful.

Comparing the hitbox changes to aimbotting is insulting to aimbotters. Most characters have had their average accuracy increase by 6-7%, a substantial number but nowhere near as bad as the forums like to cry about.

5 Likes

He hasnā€™t been part of overwatch 2 marketing in years, he got removed from the NDA program awhile ago and I donā€™t think he got invited to the summit either

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t need to be contracted to do the function of marketing.

Word of mouth marketing is very useful.

1 Like

Considering heā€™s ranted about every single patch before this one and has asked for the devs to be fired on stream, heā€™s probably the last person that would get people to play this game.

5 Likes

Like when then word of mouth is ā€œthis game is terrible, the devs deserve to be firedā€ that doesnā€™t get people to play the game. Granted heā€™s saying what needs to be said, team 4 is incompetent.

Well, more players is more players.

Doesnā€™t matter how they got here, as long as they play a game and enjoy it.

And from the business perspective, more active players translates to more dollars.

So you thatā€™s 0.1% more, thatā€™s still tens or hundreds of thousands more dollars.

More players is more players, heā€™s not bringing those in, itā€™s literally any other ow streamer that isnā€™t samito since they have been on record shilling for team 4 who until recently didnā€™t understand that people like playing an fps game where things actually die

Well the other angle, is to avoid negative marketing, when possible.

Itā€™s a good thing my opinion exists independently of others.

Otherwise, I might try to fool myself into thinking this patch is good.

5 Likes

He only likes it because DPS are now the strongest role in the game. At least he acknowledges that the DPS passive needs to be tuned down as well as the hitboxes.

He deslikes the design of Supports but provides 0 suggestions how this role should be designed, instead, in a way that - number 1 - they feel different to the other roles and - number 2 - they still can have that ā€œhero momentā€ the developers themselves want every hero to have in the game.

He mentions briefly that Supports should be enabling instead of disabling but doesnā€™t recognize that this depends on the perspective that you take. Suzu for example disables damage through invulnerability and simultaniously enables the target to be more aggressive because of that (it heals a little as well). Removing all the disabling attributes from Supportsā€™ abilities turns them all into mere healbots - which noone wants.

If I recall correctly he says with the new patch there is more teamplay in the game ā€¦ but fails to mention that DPS are more selfreliant now because of the self regen they got.

Fact of the matter is 6v6 would still be better. He even says so himself. But he is happier because DPS - I assume his main role that he plays - are much better off right now.

1 Like

Hello person commoner wasting your time on these forums here with us fellow commoners.

1 Like

Samito was wrong about his original plan to leave Overwatch behind?