Samito Is Right...Again

Not giving him the monetization by watching the video, especially since he is part of the reason why Overwatch is in the terrible state that it’s in

1 Like

I’ve been crapping all over OW2 for years now. Based on how Blizzard has been treating my favorite role, tanks, I strongly suspected that the only thing OW2 would bring were heavier tank nerfs, and stronger DPS.

That said, I have zero desire to play OW. The game ceased having any semblance of fun years ago for tank players. But, I would like to play OW2. That’s actually fun.

Sounds about correct for the gaming industry what’s the problem again? Maybe only nintendo hasn’t ever shipped a game in a terrible broken state. Maybe. Not defending samito here or not but like you can say that about just about every gaming company.

I don’t even like the guy, but he’s right.

He’s 100% right.

It is possible to implement one hero per match, they’re rulings for just that on custom settings. About lock in the middle of match also. But I don’t see benefit of locking the swap while I upvote the idea of one hero per match. Mirror matches goes against the idea of creativity and counters which were components that defined OW in the past.

What exactly would they talk about?

Do you do anything else besides worship the ground this guy sweats on, just curious.

That’s actually a good point lol.

uh ow1 has been dead for a while.

Did people just learn that OW2 is going to replace OW1? Or has that been known for years now.

yeah agreed. 10 characters

1 Like

halo is at 1k on twitch, 1k, and it came out years after ow1, talk about a really dead game

1 Like

Tbf, Microsoft never was linked to quality, maybe popularity and some “decent” hardware that often they ended up messed it afterwards.

They network they’re pretty much below average considering their competitors on the field.

Steam, google, amazon all 3 beat theirs services. I expect epic being on the front also. The move can be interesting on corporate aspect, maybe PR department. But network? If they lose their deal with google cloud, expect some really bad services worldwide. Even if google cloud isn’t always reliable.

AWS and google cloud services are way more stable and reliable than Microsoft counterpart. Which tbf blizzard used AWS in the past and now are using google cloud. While also have their own links.

It amazes me that you don’t just post your own opinion. Why are you like, “here is what someone else said.”

And by the way, I didn’t watch that video, nor will I ever lol. So, I can’t even discuss what was in it, because I don’t know what was

Nor have I and it grinds my gears because Horizon is/was one of my favorite maps.

1 Like

? halo came out in like 2000

halo infinite the recent one

OW2 Drop Event on Twitch:

Day 1: 1.5m watchers
Day 4: 10k watchers

1 Like

I just saw a twitter post from bezos…he framed a businessweek magazine that he was on the cover of, that said “Amazons risky bet: bezos wants to run your business with his web technology, wall street wishes he would just mind the store.”

And his twitter post 15 years later is “aws had 62 billion in revenue last year.” I found that funny, lol.

2 Likes

…yeah I know. That’s not relevant at all

when a game who came out in 2021 get crushed by a 2016 “dead game” yes it is

People have been playing halo since the year 2000. Just because they released a new sequel doesnt make it a new game