Sad thing is bliz will implement 3-2-1 no matter what

Theyve done more balancing and experiments than the last 8 months. This is a case of being Greedy because the balancing is more often know smh. Some people are never at least somewhat open to change, and its honestly disapointing

they can add this as a game mode, but they need to keep it separate from comp

It’s a clever way to compete with Project A though. They would lose a ton of activity to that game if DPS q-times remain stupid high while the 2m tanks get to pretty much control the outcome of match. It’s a win-win since DPS have higher quality games with more control over matches and Blizzard will keep more of their DPS players active.

Bring 1-3-2 to live ASAP please!

1. Healers and Tanks decide to take alot of responsabilities, specific tasks and they renunce to a huge part of their freedom, so maybe it’s right they have more impact than a dps…
  2. If they create too big win rate difference among healers, whatever they’re doing, they’re doing it wrong. (Bap at 45% winrate)
  3. If healers are impactful because of their healing this doesn’t mean that someone of them should became free kills for 3 flanker/sniper dps in 1-3-2. (Devs didn’t help healers a bit with their defence abilities, or by nerfing a bit dps, nothing!)

It’s not only that… They’re showing us a situation that concern every roles and every players. The fact that you’re wrong is so evident: if every healers player would say that it’s good without caring about their own role because it’s “experimental” then devs would replace the 2-2-2 with the 1-3-2 because the feedbacks were positive and it would be too late to complain about healers then…

Yes, and now 2 tanks and 1 healer are completely unplayable (deliberately) :clap:

All I want are reasonable queue times…

Enough to dethrone the Dead sea from being the saltiest place on the planet.

1 Like

They were Targeting the Meta, how is not obvious that Blizzard never truly want them gutted? Baptiste is still playable, he just needs adjustments. Lower his Damage but revert his Fire Rate and if 60 Healing Lobs were high then 55 is the sweet spot.

Ok…

What?!?! :thinking:

?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, let’s see in a year…

I hope not, I refuse to solo tank anymore, even with the buffed tanks to compensate. Too much CC and boops, playing solo tank is just an outright awful experience that just kept getting worse with every new hero added.

1 Like

i was happy for that too tbh

they should just add class buffs to it or something.
Like healers take 10% less damage from dps.
Tanks receive 10% more healing.
DPS take 10% less damage from healers or whatever

I disagree, they do not nerf the DPS as much as Tanks/Supports, and the DPS that are nerfed are not even viable in high ranks and sometimes low ranks (Symmetra, Sombra, Reaper, etc.) and every single Support has been nerfed before, and the only tanks not nerfed or changed much is Roadhog, Ball, Zarya, and Winston (all off tanks). I’m just suprised balance in a game can be so low.

Every main tank has been shattered except Reinhardt (pun not intended)

1 Like

That’s where critical thinking comes in, which Blizzard seems to lack. I find most of Blizzard’s changes to be worse than if we printed out random suggestions on the forums, pinned them to a wall, and threw darts to choose. They might have access to stats, but they are just incredibly bad at interpreting them. They have “the numbers” but when they can’t put 2+2 together, as they have shown repeatedly, then they are in trouble, and players suffer for it.

ever heard of goats?

That he did. Remember, all for the DPS. Lol

why were you happy exactly?

all you post about is complaining about dps mains as if they’re the soul problem of overwatch.

It hasn’t even been 24 hours,
sheesh, can people stop losing their heads over the most trivial of things

All this about 1-3-2 is just mass hysteria
people screaming and crying over something they don’t know about, and more importantly, something they don’t want to know about

Ah another time traveller, please tell us more about the future