S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up

ive been in gold 3 support since the start the rest of my comp squad is like diamond 4 - 2 and im stuck

1 Like

Same Issue:
Won Match on Plat 1 to Diamond 5. Get 2% progress (for “Uphill Battle” smh) to complete the 100% progress on Plat 1. Play and win next game and got thrown back to plat 1 with 12% progress.

1 Like

same thing happened to me, everyone else in my comp team is high plat mid diamond and im locked at gold 3

i have the same issue(pc)

LOL it worked again for like one day and now it’s stuck again… Wondering if it’s not linked to the new junkertown map as it started bugging when i played it the first time, didn’t have the map for like a week and when i played it again in comp the bug was fixed. Had the map again yesterday and it stopped working, rank not changing anymore …

1 Like

This has happened to me twice as well,
i won my game when i was on 100% and instead of ranking me up to plat 4 i got demoted and lost rr to push down to gold 5?? Please blizzard fix your game

1 Like

same here, even in silver. I’m silver in support and gold in dps and it does the same thing in both

1 Like

Yes its happening to me too!

1 Like

It’s been happening for the past 3 weeks, no fix for it yet apparently.

2 Likes

100% linked to the junkertown map, it works again for me since i played it again 2 games ago, wasn’t working isnce i lasted played that map

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me unfortunately, I’ve ranked up twice now from Gold 5 to Gold 4 and it has just reset the progress bar back down to 0% each time

1 Like

Actually I just checked, the animation says start from 0% after the game for the rank below, but if you check your career profile it will say the correct one.

1 Like

Same problem here. It is really sad and annoying. Will stop playing if it is not getting fixed soon because i play it for ranked only almost.

1 Like

Can confirm this is still a major issue and has not been fixed. If this goes on any longer or has no acknowledgement for any devs… then there is no point playing the game any longer. I don’t see how you can let your COMPETITIVE MODE go so long without it even WORKING PROPERLY.

If I can’t rank up due to this stupid bug what’s the point.

Today marks 17Days since I brought the issue up personally here, I know there has been another thread going for about 20days now.

Still no word from devs

I have the same this sh1t is so frustating

Same exact issue, it’s very annoying not being rewarded on good gameplay and ranking up. Would have ranked up 3 times !!! But each time i hit the end of the progress bar it resets! Blizzard really has to fix this.

I have second time like that and again at support. Today I took screen shoots.
The best thing is that you can’t contact the help desk about what will happen next. I don’t see any point in playing this season.
The question is:

• Will they refund the mmr points?
  • Will blizzard fix the bug and how long will it take?

Here my first post where I described my situation:

My upgrade rank is reset

1 Like

Same thing here. Been playing mostly on xbox for the past few seasons and stay somewhere in plat. Filled the bar three times in Gold three just to stay, then lost and was demoted to Gold 4. The matchmaking is already sticking me in this medal rank hell (I play with a friend in diamond lobbies regularly and perform as good or better comparatively) and now this bug decided to pile it on.

Yea i have been having this problem all of the season and i would have had about 10 rank ups at this point but the game actually just tells me no. but of course if i derank the system works fine but then i cant rank up again. I can only go down, never up. It has totally ruined my experience and i have no motivation anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing all day today. 1-7% credit per win, 16-19% per loss. Been going 4 win streak then 5th match get teammates leave or AFK for that loss. IDK if the next tier bug is still ongoing but with this type of progression, getting more lost progress for one lone loss than win gains for 4 matches consecutively I doubt I’ll ever reach that point to find out. Something is definitely broken. Someone coded erroneously with the new system.

1 Like