Ryusenshi - Voice Chat Issues

I’ve recently updated my voice chat drivers through ASUS (Version 6.0.1.8746) and I can get the sound in-game to work, but I can’t activate my mic or hear any kind of voice chat. Voice chat works fine for other applications, such as Discord, but not even the mic will show activation even while testing it through Discord while both programs are open.

I’m trying to find a solution, since I’m a competitive player and require voice chat. I’ve looked through all of my chat settings in-game and nothing has changed. I reset them and it didn’t fix the issue and I’ve gone through the actual windows settings and nothing changed. I tried specifics in-game to put to w/e is actually being used, instead of “Default”, but none of it worked, either.

I can hear my mic Push-to-Talk (PTT) open up, but nothing will transmit and I’m unable to receive any voice sound; although it’ll show their mics opening and closing while they chat.

I’m open to solutions, if they’re available.

Ryusenshi,

Moved you to your own thread. It could be as simple as not having the right communications devices selected (not quite the same as the default sound and recording devices). Would you please double check that first?

It also looks like you’ve got a business IP address. Are you at your home or at a corporate/school/public network while playing?

If you still need help, in addition to answering that question, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~