*Rumor* OW for Switch Pre-Orders Asking To Be Cancelled

I hate that you’re right

Speaking of Nintendo, it’s a good thing Pokemon Shield is just around a corner.

A company I can feel proud supporting.

1 Like

”Real gamers” in lack of better terminology are in general more well read and educated than your average person. More often than not secluded people able to focus on given tasks and not being distracted by their social standings and surroundings are better at filtrating and processing relevant information.

Now I am sure a lot of people that are not complete capitalism drones eating anything they are fed own apple products as well. And to be fair many times apples antics been pointed out, the drone squad has just always been bigger to drown out the noise.

Gaming is a different breed, as proven, especially when it comes to blizzard games, where your average age a la CoD and FIFA is not 12 but 20+. You get a completely different demographic and audience.

The people leaving are non loyal fans tho.

How am I trolling? I was legit reading from a tweet on Twitter a guy posted. He said a friend told him “surprising” amount of people are asking to have the OW games canceled. It says “Rumor” right in my title
There is nothing confirming that these games are being canceled as far as I know, as they are just asking to be according to the tweet poster…So yeah, maybe read next time I dunno?

Developers have NOTHING to do with it. It is people that OWN the company’s core that do… JK has a VP position to THAT division. Which is Blizz Entertainment. That command would instead come down from the main offices of Activision.

My guess is. There is a HUGE heated discussion going on between the OWNERS, and the core staff that know there is a PR nightmare and especially with OW Switch and BlizzCon 2019 how they have to handle this. Which involves a legal team.

The fallout from this is NOT good. I of course, Am NOT playing any Blizzard titles at this time due to the circumstances, and I want to hope that someone makes GOOD on THEIR part ;But IDK… its not good. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. But as the visible face of Blizzard they are going to catch the fallout regardless. That’s all I was saying.

1 Like

I’m quite surprised people actually wanted to buy OW on switch.

Fanbois are gonna do what fanbois are gonna do.

I can’t wait to play it. The only crappy thing is having to re earn all my skins.