Royal Knight Mercy is Officially LIVE!

I don’t play her at all, but I’m about to now, since I’ve got 600+ tokens saved up from watching OWL. This costume is awesome!

7 Likes

Yeah another mercy skin I’ll buy because I’ve farmed enough free tokens but won’t use because I don’t play the hero.

2 Likes

I just read about this… oh my goodness :flushed:

1 Like

More league token garbage.

I think it’s nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…and it will get a recolor soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Love the helmet, but she need to cover her legs. To much skin.

I think the staff looks a bit too big in 1st person (esp when dmg boosting)

1 Like

Mercy is my least played character, but I like the skin. Will be grabbing it with my earned tokens as always.

1 Like

praying ill get enough :pray:

1 Like

They always have to show some of it in skins that would be way better without it.
Dragoon for example.
Still like the skin, maybe even first OWL skin i really like, but im not going to buy tokens for it tho.

But her wings are still yellow :pensive:

How dare we get a skin for free just for watching the game’s official e-sport !!

4 Likes

Some B-team level Dragonrider level skinnage there

I hate e-sports. I’ll pay not to waste time, and recources setting up to afk tokens. I’d rather they charge for it, (if they knew how to price worth a damn).

If you guys dont know what this skin is based off of, its based off of the Reisläufer, 15th Century Swiss Pikemen Mercenaries, a skin ive been asking for, for a very long time. The only nitpick I have is the obvious Lorica Manica (upper arm armor) is on the wrong arm.

Just Jelly

2 Likes

Then you can go buy the tokens right now for 10$!

1 Like

i mean you farm every token why are you really complaining whos getting a skin?
sure you have already enough skins

mercy getting a skin just tells you they need to bring in the cashcow mercy to earn some money or OWL token farmers to boost their stats… than lets say symm.

Like I said “price worth a damn.” That’s not a 10 dollar skin.

1 Like

It is to me, shame its priced at all, but as an avid history buff, this skin gets me excited much like the Tracer redcoat skin.

1 Like