Role queue made me lose the will to play

I had really funny moments with Overwatch, I usually played all the roles.
I can no longer play as I want, always respecting the teamplay. When I want to play tank or support it’s all ok, but when I want to play attack I have to wait 5-7-10 minutes, it is really frustrating. I have a job and I don’t have so much time to loose waiting in vain.
The result is that in the last two weeks I played Overwatch 2 or 3 times instead of playing almost every day as usual.
Bye bye Overwatch, now it’s time to search another game to have fun.

14 Likes

Postin’ in yet another…

Z E R O
P O S T
A U T H O R
T H R E A D

P.S. Viva la role queue!

20 Likes

Uh huh, “I play all the roles,” sure Jan.

6 Likes

What is the issue then?

4 Likes

The issue is that the queue for attack is too long and now I can only play support or tank.

5 Likes

That’s what you choose to do, how is that anyone else fault?

What…?

He’s not at fault for wanting to play dps but can’t because of the queue times. the hell.

Not everyone likes being glued to the same hero/role every. single. time :slight_smile:

what do you know, karen?

10 Likes

This is my thought you can respect it or not respect it (as I see), the role queue had the result on me that I lose the will to play, it’s so simple.

3 Likes

I recommend trying out Quick Play Classic in the arcade! Select a DPS, have fun, and tell 'em Potatoad sent ya!

4 Likes

Thank you, this forum is so full of unrespectful people.

3 Likes

We agree on the same thing then. Roleq for dps takes so long; it’s actually annoying and i believe it should be fixed.

I know right. When i first joined the forums there were always rude/ generally sarcastic players even though i was genuinely confused about something haha. Don’t worry though, the queue times is an issue and needs to be fixed.

He/she is talking about queue times for dps. maybe they mean comp?

4 Likes

If they mean Comp, then my suggestion is to play two games of Quick Play Classic back to back and if you get differing maps, just squint and pretend you’re playing a second round of Lunar Colony.

2 Likes

Thank you I didn’t know, cause I play only quickplay or comp, you saved my will to play :smiley:

Thank you SneakyTurtle, really appreciated defending me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Daaaaaaaaaamn daniel,lol, sick comeback, MY HEAD IS LITERALLY SPINNING

1 Like

Bye, more fun for us.

You know these kind of threads wont get anyone nowhere.

2 Likes

Imagine how bad it is that some people that never posted in the forum comes to do that about Role queue.

See? We can all turn around the tables, easy :rofl:

1 Like

Most threads on the forums wont get anyone anywhere. What makes this particular one different?

It doesnt. It’s just kinda silly how these players think that theyre any way special or something or just trying to get that attention (in a bad way) which works obv.

1 Like

Name checks out with that comeback. lol!

1 Like

What’s that have to do with anything? This is probably the biggest change to OW since release, it makes sense that people who don’t frequent the forums might do so just to express their opinion.

3 Likes