Role Queue in Practice Vs Ai? Why?

I can’t even run minesweeper at 12 fps what makes you think I can run tic tak toe

3 Likes

Oof so many bot playing shamers jez.

This 1550 hour bot player here must be crucified then. As if chilling w/ friend is a crime.

6 Likes

lmao what? Get a life, dude. Stress is subjective.

1 Like

What’s wrong with playing a training mode? He didn’t say he only plays ai he just says that he prefers ai because of how stressful some games can be and I agree. I’m sorry if you find enjoyment from stun, hack, stun, stun, hack, freeze, stun, stun, stun and spend the whole game walking out of spawn. He spent his $40 on this game and he’s choosing what he does with his spare time. Is that a crime? Is he making a forum post begging people to play ai? No. He was confused on why there is role lock in a practice against bots, that’s all. I can’t believe people like you who critique players for playing a mode they enjoy more than others exist.

13 Likes

Amen Brother. There is so much CC I can handle. Sure I can play a different game but I would rather grind for max boarder and have fun doing it then to just get pounded with so much CC. Thanks for da support :heart:

1 Like

There’s always been an AI community. Hate on us all you want.

I feel like role queue made it more challenging, since no one knows how to play tank. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s the link to them saying it will be fixed in AI:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s good to know it will be fixed.

1 Like

Thank you o mighty Crocodile for blessing this forum post for the knowledge of the other forum posts.

1 Like

Question becomes, is this being removed because it was never meant for this mode or is it just being removed now because it’s meant to be here September 1st?

2 Likes

I hope not ;-; I need my 5 support teams in Hard Ai man

1 Like

lol chill why do you care of what he does on his spare time

2 Likes

Ayyy I remember you. We were in game together that one time :smiley: good to see you here uwu

1 Like

Oh lul didn’t even notice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I mean, I can’t believe that hardstuck plat players exist, yet here we are.

2 Likes

No need to act superior. Some people just enjoy that part of the game more than others. We are allowed to enjoy whatever we want.

1 Like

This is not me trying to be rude, real question. Do they even allow the bots to be the new heroes? Last time I played that mode they didn’t have anyone passed Sombra available

They kinda have huge limits on bot scripting, at least from what I have seen.

And no there’s no new heroes, sombra probably is the latest addition.

Any characters that have a shield basically can’t be scripted from what I have remembered. Except zaray ofc and she cuz of the bot script literally have eyes in the bacc of her head for ally bubbles.

1 Like

Are You talking about If bots can switch, or if there is more variety in bots besides the ones we’re stuck with

Nope. Completely forgotten mode. There are bugs that’s been in game for over a few months now ( 6 full skirmish although dunno if its bug or intentional, people don’t get kick for inactivity and still people in game get bonus xp even if teammate group is in menus, Invis reinstance timer, spectating counts as spot in teamm, etc).

That sucks that we’ll never see a Orisa or a Rein in ai :frowning: I don’t get how some ai heros in events like junk, symm, mercy are in events but we don’t get that in ai :frowning: ( I get it limited room but if they really could they could program other heros). Not to mentionthere’s a Orisa for Uprising but not for ai (althou i kinda get it The Orisa is in one room but whyy can’t Blizz code a pathing for like a orisa in ai ;( There is like 30+ Heros nowadays and ai only shows from memory 7-12 heros D:

2 Likes