Role Queue Beta Playtime

It will not- 100% not

Well, in any case they are certainly going to use the stats to analyze placement accuracy, queue times for various ranks and roles, response rate to incentives, and so on, and make adjustments to the system based on that. Thatā€™s a large part of the purpose of having a role queue beta.

Honestly here we go again with the same issues. Blizzard is never open enough with the community. Which is making me think that nothing will count for season 18 and they dont want people to know that. It just seems really stupid to me, but idk. All i know is I climbed from like 3200 to 3600 so far and if i go back down to 3200 for season 18 Ill just stop playing for a while again like I do every other time blizzards screws up

1 Like

They really need this data for Season 18 matchmaking, because itā€™s the first time most people have been playing aware that the separate role MMR is being collected, and therefore got a lot of those people playing properly in those roles.

It would be ridiculous to discard it, so I really doubt that they would.

Youā€™re assuming the definition of ā€œBetaā€ like others are assuming what the definition of ā€œStatsā€ means.

A program can release with beta features and using them sure as hell affects your live data. They typically come with use at your own risk warnings. I believe thatā€™s how this ā€˜seasonā€™ is implemented.

Regardless, they havenā€™t said one way or another and everyoneā€™s thoughts are simply based on assuming what ā€œbetaā€ and ā€œstatsā€ means. Maybe youā€™ll end up being right since it could go either way but if youā€™re intent on climbing then why risk playing poorly based on nothing but heresay?

Also worth noting that they used data from pre-release open and closed betas for your matchmaking rating once the game went live.

I really really donā€™t want to lose my hidden SR, Iā€™ve climbed from Bronze to Gold. Why canā€™t it just use the data from the beta?

So the mvp was wrong and thanks to him a ton of player tried different heroes and loosed a lof of sr

All big ow YouTube channel spread the false information

You can be pride
I TOLD YOU to edit your message just to explain it s just your own speculation

That is a big oof. Honestly That was a really shady thing to do by blizzard. Say that stats in beta wont count but now they do. Yikes. Thankfully I try harded This season, so it is actually good for me! Sorry to all people who were throwing during beta season or trying new characters :confused:

You call me a trash widow, but I clicked on your head :wink:

-š“š“µš“®š”š“žš“·š“®

Why was it called a beta if the results count? In the gaming world, most gamers assume ā€œBetaā€™sā€ are for testing purposes and wonā€™t count towards competitive ranking.

1 Like

They actually carried over stats from players who played during Beta testing into live.

This should not have come as a surprise.

What are you guys talking about? All my beta stats are still separated by a Role Queue Beta selection in the different game modes. They did not aggregate to my Season 18 stats. I donā€™t care if the Role Queue stats stay, frankly I want them to since I invested 15 hours into it.

Thatā€™s actually dumb. Like really, really dumb. It should be a surprise because of how dumb it is.