Role Que has ruined overwatch

This is by far the worst thing blizzard has ever added to overwatch and its ruined my tank exp as a tank main myself, i have dps mains or support mains playing tanks they cant play and it ruins my exp and tilts the crap out of me, would they just add comp classic again.

68 Likes

Same thing happens to DPS players. We spend 10 mins in a que just to have the other roles be filled by DPS players who dont want to wait anymore so the match all around just comes down to who has the most true roles being filled

29 Likes

No. We don’t need another mode to separate the playerbase more.

19 Likes

its the best thing that has happened to me

70 Likes

You’re right, just revert the role queue changes back to regular comp.

10 Likes

Also no. This community can’t structure itself. Role queue allows for higher quality games more often. I’m not going back to 5dps nonsense.

56 Likes

I’d prefer 5 dps, than waiting 10 minutes only for someone to leave the match and restarting the game.

14 Likes

So that you can enjoy getting stomped as 5 dps and 1 healer over and over. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Who said 5 dps? 6 dps is always the way to go.

12 Likes

I’d prefer waiting than playing a game where nobody cares for 20 minutes which in the end wasted the same amount of time regardless.

21 Likes

Yeah and before, we had people either just pick what they wanted cause it was the only thing they could play, or people have to fill into important roles that would more often than not improve your chances to win.

You can say 6 dps works all well and dandy but it’s a FACT that a single tank on the team to hold the point already increased your chances to win, even if the player wasn’t fully able to play them.

There was a HUGE imbalance before due to how open ended and chaotic it was. QPC is fun NOW because it’s a casual mode and there’s nothing to lose. But when SR was on the line… it was a horrendous experience.

7 Likes

Lmao I really don’t care what they do. Role Queue just gives me an excuse to two trick Sombra and Symmetra.

1 Like

But people who play bad as tanks just get deranked. It’s a matter of time.
If you think you’re worthy of something and deserve to climb, don’t soloq and find some good tank and/or support player to play with.

1 Like

If they didn’t care they wouldn’t be playing comp.

Besides if you had a DPS main playing tank, you’d probably be losing more games.

3 Likes

Since RQ I have more playtime as Tank, because I know for sure I’ll have 2 Support heroes playing with me.

Before, it was a terrible experience, the same as being the only Support most of the times.

I don’t like long queues, but my experience with this game only improved since RQ.

20 Likes

Geez…
Looks like people are still gonna cry about how ‘‘x’’ rUiNeD overwatch then.

I hate to say this but role q is here to stay regarless if you whined about how bad your teammates are regardless of what roles they’re playing. You’re not better anyone else in this game bud.

Also, qpc still exists dude. They wont remove role q nor add comp classic.

5 Likes

That rarely happened, yet you guys make it sound like every game had 5 dps in one team.

14 Likes

ugh supports, always the odd one out. who doesn’t want 6 dps?

It did happen all the time.

8 Likes

The devs said otherwise though

3 Likes