RogueSamurai Missing OW license

the customer support on here is useless ive been on here for a hr now waiting for a response and nothing. just fix it or give me my money back. i cant even play my black ops 4 game now.

You aren’t likely the only one asking for help and it usually can take far more than an hour before you hear anything from support. You really can’t expect them to be able to answer everyone as fast as some people want them to.

Also, it is advised to not necrobump old inactive threads and instead it is better to create a new thread, albeit in the right forum, as your problem concerns Black Ops 4 and this is the Overwatch forum.

Heya RogueSamurai,

Checking this account, no purchase for Overwatch has been made. If the purchase was through a third party vendor we advice contacting them directly.

If this purchase was through our Shop page, then the most likely issue is that the purchase was made under a different account than the one used to make this forum post. Transaction history can be found here.

I do sincerely hope this information helps. If there’s anything else you might need just let us know.