Roadhog: Under the mask

What do you think Roadhog’s face looks like?

3 Likes

I think that image was leaked a while ago

Here he is… Elegant, classy, hooky

Here’s the link if you cannot see it…

Note: Btw, this is Lagerfeld

9 Likes

It’s just a white image

Im imagening him having H20 clown make-up

he is chris hemmsworth

Dang, hit the wrong button.
He would probably have some scarring from the Omnium explosion, definitely some sunken eyes going on, and if he wants to keep what little Integrity his gas mask as he would probably be clean-shaven since facial hair would not allow his mask to seal properly

Handsome Squidward.

9 Likes

Total recall , when Arnie is on Mars surface, something like that, with extra boils and grease

Yes please! :heart_eyes: :clap:

1 Like

He has a mask under his mask. We will never know. His face is too beautiful for the world.

7 Likes

That’s right, fools.

Under his mask

IS ANOTHER MASK!

13 Likes

Are you referring to the police sketch compilation thing? Because I don’t really think that was a nod to what roadhog would look like so much as it was how woefully inaccurate police sketching could be

2 Likes

Idk I saw a picture that looked like concept art but that might be fan art now that I think about it

3 Likes

They did have a concept art in the art book where they literally were toying with the idea of making his face look like a mutated pig face but they did scrap that idea and made it a mask instead

1 Like

Ewww, that would be horrible if that was actually his face

And such a shame if it would be a skin

/s

(I don’t really like the Baije skin)

1 Like

15 Likes

I wish I can give you 100 hearts

2 Likes

It’s actually pretty neat that they ended up reusing that idea for his Lunar New Year skin

1 Like

The face of an anime girl.

1 Like