Roadhog: Now That's a Start!

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – August 29, 2018:

Real happy to see the big guy got some attention. Now if only we can fix the PTR bug where his projectiles have falloff damage. Or at least compensate him for it.

Its funny. His fall off has been bugged for so long and taken so long to fix that people are losing their shait after seeing the difference because they are so used to his buggy alt fire doing full damage with no fall off and think its a nerf.

oh my god thank god.

1 Like

Right? at the very least, enemies standing still should be able to be hooked finally! Gonna test it right after work.

It shouldn’t be a prob because if you take in account that they did a philosophy check on hitscan v projectile fall-off, Hog shouldn’t have fall-off since his gun is a projectile. But since he is also a shotgun character, they added fall off anyway.

These kind of disparities make it hard for him to be a decent hero because they don’t know what the hell they want him to be.

Why are you on? It’s been in the game since release and now apparently they are calling it a “bug”.

I call that “BS”

2 Likes

Plot Twist: The hook fails to brake after losing line of sight therefore returning to his 1.0 version

I’m in…as bad as it felt…at least it rewarded the skill.

Nah its more like that usually projectiles dont have fall off.
Mei was an exception but they even decided to remove that again.

1 Like

Rewarded the skill…

One year to fix that hook rng breaks after the LoS patch … well done… /s

Now we need to wait one more year to get a small damage boost on the shotgun… well in that time, 3 more heroes that counter road will be released obviously.

1 Like