Roadhog nerf..why?

just…why? no fixes for his bugged hook,but in the meanwhile, brig is still out of there, killing and bullying whole bunches of teams

2 Likes

Nerf? What?

No. It was a bug fix. The bug didn’t reflect how they wanted the game to function, so they decided to leave it in for 2 years and only remove it now.

How are you not pleased by that?

3 Likes

Yikes, please watch your language, man…

so, do this new fix, works for everyone else?

It was more a fix to shields. There was no drop off damage

1 Like

My post was sarcasm. I think it’s dumb too.

1 Like

“Uh, it looks like the players didn’t like Lucioball recycled for the 4th time and Hammond is bombing as a new hero. I don’t think they could be any more displeased.”

“Hold my beer.”

3 Likes

If we’re being extremely optimistic, next patch they are going to put it a series of Roadhog fixes.

Like this:
🐖 [Roadhog] Changes I want

People hoped the same thing about Mercy yet we all know how that turned out.

3 Likes

“if you nerf something, you have to compensate with something else”, why blizzard and jeff-boy can’t understand something this simple?
you can’t just nerf nerf nerf…oh,and avoid fixing something that doesn’t work as intended

Like I don’t want to hate on the game because I love it but the direction the game has been heading toward is less than ideal.

I think at least 22 out of 28 heroes are viable, and dive and deathball comps are viable at the same time.

As bad as things are for about 6 heroes, the game overall is in one of it’s most balanced states ever.

Wait, Hammond is bombing? Huh… I thought he turned out pretty balanced and fun to play :frowning:

Balanced doesn’t = fun. Again look at Mercy.

It was a bug fix, but it was a bug fix that decreased his shield breaking potential.
Therefor it can be considered a nerf, but an indirect nerf (i think)