Roadhog (Lot of Salt)

True, but hook will remain garbage as long as it doesn’t stop momentum of the hooked target.

I need this, I really need hook to stop momentum. Please blizzard

2 Likes

Roadhog is good in lower ranks, not really in higher ranks.

Well, yeah, that’s why he needs a buff

3 Likes

The hook should also always bring the targets to an exact same position in front of Hog no matter from where they were hooked. It’s common sense and for the life of me I can’t understand why this isn’t the case. Not to mention the total RNG fest that is his scrap gun. There are so, so many absolutely random factors with Roadhog right now that it makes playing him extremely frustrating.

the hook is being fixed but lets be honest right now he is still F tier, i have a friend who hates hog cause he plays a lot of winston and he even thinks roadhog needs a decent amount of buffs, every part of his kit is weak right now

this is my topic on this but pretty much his winrate is terrible, his pickrate is below 2%

1 Like

main something else?

yep…how dare someone main someone they enjoy, post somewhere else?

It’s not unreasonable try someone new they might enjoy them more. That’s all I’m saying

600 HP
Insta kill combo which is extemely easy to use
Self heal that heals a ton of HP

BuFf Pl0X

sorry i took your post in the wrong way, i do agree that hog isnt working right now and if there is a chance there is a better character you also enjoy then give them a shot, i apologise i took your post wrong

ummm…lets ignore all his weaknesses plus he doesnt have an insta kill combo at all but umm…sure lets ignore roadhog’s actual stats and just scream OP without any logic

No problem, I could have worded my post better i was being lazy :slight_smile: i really enjoy Sombra at the moment but i try my hand at all hero’s

1 Like

honestly sombra is a tonne of fun, since hog has been not working well i have been playing a lot of sombra and sym and both actually work well mostly, i at least enjoy both quite a bit anyways

hook and single shot is insta kill? i literally see it all the time, kid what are you talking about

Hogs hook is broken and needs to be fixed 100% I get the random disconnect even they the enemy is still in my line of sight. I’m not sure why people want Bastion to be fixed though i think he’s good in the right hands?

1 Like

Same with every hero because of less restrictive meta. Unless its pharah or Junkrat peeps got to stop spreading this whole “better at low ranks” thing

Even if they fix the hook, which is not even a buff, they are actually nerfing him making him deal trash damage at range. Isn’t it sweet? Gotta love these guys and their balance lately.

1 Like

My playtimes clearly show I have tried all heroes, these two are the ones I enjoy

they’re nerfing heroes that need low skill but have high output how is that a bad thing?