Roadhog Fan Club

i may not play roadhog but just here for support :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks we needed that

1 Like

it might smell like the tears of a guy who just got hooked but it should work

2 Likes

His lore, his skins, his character design; I think I could rate him 2nd or 3rd in my overall favorites. He’s funny in a sinister way, complimenting Junkrat’s louder vibe.
The silly things Hook occasionally does in game, too, make it quite worth playing even now.

1 Like

I love roadhog. I used to :fire: HATE :fire: him, but now I know he’s cool. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree about him being funny in a sinister way. In the lore he’s this worldwide criminal who got turned into a heartless murderer after his home got messed up, but it’s hard not to think of him as a funny fat guy

2 Likes

BTW guys, I got my EGRYN bias evidence and memes. So, just call if you need help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m no Hog main but Hog is always my #2-3. I don’t think I could be a tank main if I didn’t have Hog to fall back on when no one is peeling that Reaper, or our dps couldn’t find a kill if it lined themselves in their crosshairs and froze in place.

He’s the answer to so many problems. An amazing stress relief for me as a tank player.

I actually became a WB main because he gave me the same feeling Hog did but was a far more viable tank in comp at the time.

I would have never believed you if you woulda told me Hog would be meta without being reliant on the Pulled Pork. It’s sad as it is amusing (since his strength is more due to barrier tanks weakness)

Anyway, long live Hog!

2 Likes

love how you described our little piggy

1 Like

I still want the 6 mag and faster rate of fire to return

2 Likes

pig boi go oink oink

Hog loves his Pachimari friends :blush:

1 Like

I love how easy it would have been to make him a dumb brute in a mask, but he actually has a lot of personality and a surprising tear-jerker of a backstory. In fact, between him and Junkrat, he’s probably the one who thinks ahead and winds up pulling his spaztastic buddy out of trouble more often.

2 Likes

There is truth in that, absolutely. Especially the part you mentioned about him thinking ahead more than Junkrat.

In the animated short, The Plan, he extinguishes the fuse like five times because Junkrat forgot to consider they needed an escape plan lol

1 Like

Y’all are great. Also poised to headshot Egryn when he comes in. :slight_smile:

In a game-sense of course.

2 Likes

On a somewhat related note, what would y’all say to Junker skins for every hero (including an upgraded one for D.Va, because Hammond’s blows her away)?

You could say I’ve put a bit of thought into Roadhog.

Chain Hook Targets are now pulled to a location 3.0 meters away, down from 3.5 meters.

2 Likes

If the rein buffs go through he’s gonna need a faster fire rate again

I’m so worried we won’t learn more about hog in ow2. He has such an interesting and potentially rich lore, and I feel like because he’s not involved with overwatch or talon they’re just gonna ignore him.

I feel weird with hog now, he was my first main in Overwatch, and though he’s generally bad at his job, he’s probably the stand alone strongest hero in the game, the cheapest answer to any 1v1.
He’s still one of my mains, but he just feels really cheap in comparison to other Heros I play now, he really feels like he’s no risk all reward.

He’s super fun, I play him with the Islander skin and stick on some Soulfly, for anyone unaware they’re a tribal metal band… it makes for a fun and brutal time.
but nowa days he kinda just feels cheap to play honestly.