Roadhog can one shot hooked target again

The same way I survive every other one shot ability while playing as Roadhog. I use TaB and gain a 50% damage reduction. I never said I relied on the one shot every time. I said it was hard enough to get the one shot, that means that if you get the one shot, great. However if you didn’t get the one shot, then just shoot again.

Complain about hog? Play ana = dead hog non stop.
I kinda wish they fixed the damn combo, because it barely kills anyone…

Did he got buffed or what? Why are people starting to complain?

1 Like

It’s still the same. I’m not sure why a Zarya player is complaining. She makes Roadhog’s day so frustrating.

1 Like

Just report OP for trolling/spamming.

1 Like

Oh no. I was in a wrong position and I got punished for it, how dare blizzard make a tank that can kill you in a combo.

2 Likes

It’s actually still inconsistent enough to encourage Hogs to stick with their team. You get the combo sometimes, so I think that’s an ideal compromise.

He got a buff a long time ago when the deathmatch game mode first came out where his take a breather could now be used while moving and granted him 50% damage resistance during the duration

Im aware of that, i thought he god a damage buff right as of now tho…

You mean the thing in the patch notes? Us hogs are freaking out because we don’t know if it’s a nerf or buff

I want him buffed :slight_smile:

usually, the spread makes it more hard to 1 shot but yes, it happens

The simple fact that a character can one shot is stupid, Roadhog job is not to kill. No tank has this function or a high risk to do it. We often forget that Roadhog breaks the position of his opponent and puts him in very dangerous situation. It is a gene for DPS and protects healers which is the job of a tank so one shot a character is nonsense.

1 Like

He always could y’know? At some point it was harder than at the start, but if u are awarage Road, you can easily pull it off, even to reaper if you land your shots.

So yeah, can we stop crying about this same thing so often?

This post is so salt induced it’s doctor wants it to watch it’s blood pressure

What are you talking about? Theres only 4 heroes on the roster he can reliably one shot.

Anything else and hes just blasting confetti in their face. If anything he needs a damage buff. His whole persona is a “one man apocalypse” and not “I blasted this guy for 40% of their health and I cant kill them since I’m too slow to shoot them again while they back up, get bubbled, armor packed, or burst healed.”

4 Likes

He always could? Honestly, the lack of skill of Roadhog mains is just staggering. They actually believed that the one-shot mechanic was removed because it forced them to aim slightly and victims started to believe it because it rarely happens to them. That is just embarrassing.

1 Like

I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. Emongg said Roadhog’s secondary fire is about to be nerfed with more damage fall off.

Roadhog coukd always 1 shot targets after hook, it is just alot harder to do it.

He can also shoot/hook/shoot/melee combo any 200 char.

You are completely wrong. There’s not a single hero in the game who is a 100% kill after hook. Cree Tracer and baby D.Va die 90% of times, yeah. All the other heroes are like 50/50, if not worse. Many of them have like a 20% chance to die to the combo, they usually get away or Roadhog simply gets killed.

Diamond level Zarya main complaining about roadhog I don’t understand. Literally just press E in his general direction or shift after you get hooked.