Roadhog Buff Ideas and Discussion

I think it should be the other way around. I think if he misses it should be the full 8 seconds cooldown but if he lands it it should be like a 6 sec cool down instead. that way it rewards good gameplay.

All road hog’s utility comes from his hook, making it so hook actually kills when they’re hooked would definitely give him more damage output then a 20% reduction in ult charge gained from hog. It’s enjoyable, but his hook would still be trash. I don’t know how many times I’ve hooked someone to have them survive on half health even if my whole spread was right in them. Being able to consistently pick each fight is way better than just giving slightly less ultimate charge

reload when you use the ult.

1 Like

The devs don’t want Roadhog to be able to reliably do the combo by himself, so flankHog stays dead. They like to make things unreliable instead of giving a real solution.

Either way, we have our team to help us, and a hook is still strong when it doesn’t bug out. Its just that hook is all he’s got, he needs more functionality. Besides, feeding less = more freedom = more versatility = more hook opportunities.

I’ve had this fun idea where his E releases gas that gives enemies the ana nade effect.

here is my hook bug from yesterday

Yeah apparently Blizzard actually fixed that bug (on the PTR currently) that’s been happening recently where your hook just decides to detach.

Yay I guess. They still haven’t actually buffed roady

1 Like

-Take 50% damage during ult
-Retain full movement speed during ult
-Hook cooldown decreased to 7 seconds

He will spend less time feeding overall, and his ult will have a lot more uses and be another way for him to tank big hits.

1 Like

That could actually work, his ult right now is really trash and that would actually make it worthwhile

1 Like