Riptire can't kill full health Dva mech

Riptire max damage should be increased from 600 to 605 so it can kill a full 600 health dva mech in one hit. Currently you can’t because armor subtracts 5 damage from each hit.

1 Like

How about increasing its damage to around 800 so it can kill everyone, while you hide in a corner while using it? And also increase its spread damage so it can kill people who tried to hide to avoid it.

8 Likes

i don’t think making more tanks worse to riptire is going to do anything good

And imagine a Tank withstanding an ult? Blasphemy. Nerf tanks.

7 Likes

Junkrat is fine where he is…

In the Trash Can.

1 Like

We can rename Riptire to Tactical Nuke!

Where did he get a nuke you might ask? Secret Treasure.

1 Like

How about increasing its damage to around 800 so it can kill everyone, while you hide in a corner while using it? And also increase its spread damage so it can kill people who tried to hide to avoid it.

I’m talking about 5 damage, nothing crazy

1 Like

If the D.Va hasn’t taken 5 points of damage. Your team doesn’t deserve that kill tbh.

4 Likes

Heck, make it go through walls.

3 Likes

Damn, why didn’t I think of that? Indeed, make it go through walls and also give it all the hacks that one buys when trying to hack in this game. Spice things up.

You do not get it do you? You are talking about not being able to kill a Tank on a hero that gets the majority of its value for being played in low elo, an elo where people play 6vs6 DM but in a “team comp” environment. Junk rules in Bronze/Silver/Gold, maybe even Plat. He loses value the more you go up the ranks and the more people actually use their brains.

If you go for a full HP Tank in low elos and do not even notice those little support squishies running around all on their own then that is all on you my friend not the hero.

If you are playing in higher elos and still want to stick to Junk then maybe try watching some higher elo streamers and how they manage to get value when being countered. I like watching Aquamarine, personally, even tho I am not a Junk player and do not play him even in QP.

Nonetheless, still some very educating stuff.

3 Likes

What in the world are you talkin about? This is hardly even a buff. In 9/10 games with junkrat this will have zero impact. In that 1/10 games where it actually happens, it’s still a very small difference. You are acting like I’m saying junkrat is underpowered so he needs a buff. I’m master rank junkrat only. I know how to climb with him. I’m just saying it does 600 damage and she has 600 health and he kills everything else so I’m pretty sure the developers didn’t intentionally make her mech the only one that survives.

This community is so toxic nobody can bring up an extremely slight change without being accused of crying. You’re a gold player who has no idea what they’re talking about.

1 Like

#lockedProfile.

I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus-bear with pink horns and silver wings.

2 Likes

i knew that overwatch attracted some weirdo communities, but man… you’re truly in a league of your own.

3 Likes

He doesn’t kill a full health Hamster

2 Likes

It’s not like d.va is the only tank able to survive the tire, and why should tire be able to do that anyway?

1 Like

rip-tire cant beat immortality field…so why are we complaining about dva?

1 Like