Right Xbox trigger constantly firing on specifically overwatch

So I have been trying to get back into overwatch over the past few days but when ever I press the right trigger it will press it self randomly afterwards and it is really off putting

I am well aware that it is not packet loss or high ms as I don’t experience it in any other game or app I’ve tried every game I own but only ow seems to have this problem.

I have tried resetting everything and reinstalling the game over and over but it never seems to stop I’m just wondering if there is any fix.

1 Like

Is it an Elite Controller? They have been in the news with lot’s of different issues. My first Gen.1 has an issue with the left shoulder button.

Ther’s software out there that allows you to “record” your button presses. Maybe you can use that to record your gameplay inputs during your issue plopping up. If it’s reflected in the log, it’s your controller, if it’s all clean, it’s something with the game.

Also, if i remember correctly, there should be a sensitivity setting for controllers, no? Maybe there’s something fishy going on.

No it is a pdp Led controller but I have done a test on the settings and all my other games and yet I have experienced no other problems except from within the game.