Rigged matchmaker and too hard climbing

But your SR lable is correct I saw you playing multiple times myself.are you saying that you belong higher?

1 Like

I like to think I belong around bottom 2% but I’m currently in the bottom 1% because I save calories.

But enough about me - what about this rigged MMR and why is it in the game if not to rigg? If we don’t need it, declutter and remove it. Give people one less thing to blame.

Then you dont belong into 2% and you even explained why. Stop saving calories and you will belong in 2%.

You know I told you before about your performance. I think you can be gold if you actualy change your attitude towards comp and start taking it more seriously.

2 Likes

Still waiting for you to explain why we need mmr.

Why would anyone bother ranking up in a rigged system full of alts lol. Winning/climbing doesn’t make you better. You need to lose 1000x before you’re ready to win on demand.

1 Like

That’s not the definition of META though. That is just counter picks.

META is playing specific characters and playstyle in high tier rank for optimal successrate. Something that only really matters in Masters and above

2 Likes

It’s not rigged, you just need to get a better attitude and improve your gameplay

2 Likes

No1 is talking about their rank or climb. They wanna know why there is an MMR in the mix, affecting their gameplay (whether that means climbing or labelled rank). What purpose does mmr server except to rigg?

No1 able to answer lmao.

1 Like

Nobody is claiming that, its opposite, playing better makes you climb.

Already did it multiple times in multiple topics, even when discussing with you. I am not going to repeat that again.

You dont have to play to climb, play to be better player.

2 Likes

Because matches have to be close. Do you really think it would be fun to stomp or get stomped each match?

2 Likes

Umm nope. Just did a keyword search. You haven’t spelled out why we need MMR when players can be scored, ranked, and paid out entirely through SR and SR alone.

1 Like

If you are so sure that you deserve to be above Bronze and Silver, then please go ahead and post a VOD. I am sure I would be able to point out a TON of mistakes that you are doing that is keeping you from climbing.

It’s as simple as owning up to your own mistakes instead of blaming everything else

1 Like

Ok so it’s to rigg matches. Thanks for clearing that up. The matchmaker is rigged.

1 Like

Oh, so you are a blamer and think that the reason you are stuck in Bronze is because of a matchmaker and teammates? Thanks for clearing that up =]

1 Like

Rank dosen’t matter in a rigged system :slight_smile: No point climbing if MMR does the work for you :slight_smile: Try again. And thanks for confirming it’s only there to rigg matches.

1 Like

Just continue living in your dreams. You are the type of player to give up and blame everybody else for your own mistakes. I am glad to know that I will never meet you in ranked as you will stay hardstruck in Bronze for ever with that attitude =]

2 Likes

Keep on topic, stop making it personal, and stop rank shaming.

Why do you support MMR when SR is more than enough to rank people?
As you have said, MMR only exists to rigg close matches. Imagine rank shaming when the system is rigged lol.

1 Like

How do you know that when Overwatch never ranked players by SR.

Also I am confused why you keep talking about rigging, what is rigged? You admit to be 1% player who could be 2% when you stop saving calories so matchmaker is rigging games so you can be where you claim to belong on your own? I am confused.

2 Likes

Why are you so interested in justifying you being hardstruck because of the match maker?

You know Casual exists if you are not interested in playing to win and doing teamwork. Also the MMR is way looser there

1 Like

SR is all the data a fair and unrigged matchmaker needs to to ship a match. We know this, because that’s the scoring criteria in their ladder design. If you’re being scored, ranked, and assessed by SR - use that and only that in your algorithm. Anything else is rigging.

They have 8+ patents on rigging. Just because you’re in denial about it’s implementation doesn’t absolve you of answering why MMR is necessary. If it does nothing, it’s wasteful clutter. You also can’t patent fair unrigged matchmaking, and fair algorithms would be easily open to the public for discussion and auditing.

1 Like

Why are you launching personal attacks and rank shaming with ad hominems instead of defending your position on mmr?

Please clarify why ANYONE needs MMR. Haven’t heard a concise summary from you yet.

1 Like