Ridiculous wait times

I had 2 hours playtime time tonight because of work tomorrow and I spent most of it in Deathmatch/Skirmish. 30 minutes in Skirmish on my last try before I had to quit. When I play with friends we also experience insane wait times. What’s going on? I’m trying to convince people to play so we’ve got a team but all they see is me waiting in lobbies or DM/Skirmish

Hey there, since the introduction of Role Queue, attempting to queue for certain roles such as damage will take longer than high-impacted roles like Tank or Support. However there is a new great way to get into a game of Quick Play and Competitive Play faster. Check out the new Priority Pass feature by first playing a few games as a “Flex” role where you will be assigned one of the three roles that has the greatest need. When you play a game in the Flex Role you will earn at least 1 priority pass, win that game, and you will earn more. Then use your Priority Passes for when you want to play a perferred role that has a long wait time, and you will see a greater reduction in wait times. Learn more about Priority Passes here: