Rez...It's Still Broke: Mass Rez wasn’t the Problem

are the other heroes entitled to more fun than Mercy?

Mass Rez was boring. After looking at old footage I’m glad that they changed it. It was boring. Yeah it was impactful but Mercy got changed so much through her rework, her movement her utility, her options. I love Valkyrie because I can use it anytime I want and make a difference. If I die first the fight isnt immediately over. Mass Rez was dumb as hell on 2 CP. It was awful. They changed it for a reason and that reason was Mass rez promoted so much toxicity, bad play and blame.

Mass rez was just dumb on all accounts for everyone.

3 Likes

They don’t care if people comment but when people say things that directly contradict what they said, they have to go low and ask to snoop around profiles so they can try to read me to filth. But right. They don’t care. :rofl:

1 Like

there’s more fun to mercy than just mass rez tho

4 Likes

Season 8 peaked 4300 something (forget top 500 rating)

Season 10 peaked similar

I stopped playing ranked after season 11-now because it got increasingly dull. Well, I stopped playing post-placements.

What format would you like it uploaded to, and I will accomodate you as best I can.

No, the post didn’t call out another forum member, he/she said “You know who you are” not the actual name of the user. Stop false flagging.

I’m just hoping to find said post

Jesus just let mass rez rest in its well deserved grave, it’s been dead for well over a year

1 Like

I think it’s gone now. In any case, considering we all knew who the post was about, I’m inclined to agree that that particular post was meant to call Shmitanium out and just to be toxic. I agree that it broke terms of agreement.

I don’t care for the format just show the clip

A man who knows what he wants, my type of guy

Honestly I wanna know how to do this ._. I didn’t know mute was an option

1 Like

On the right hand side of the thread is a paw icon and you can click and change how you’re notified about the thread. You have to go in the thread to do this.

Muting other players notifications is done on your profile on the notifications tab. (you still see their posts you just aren’t notified)

1 Like

no they are not offcourse not if i play something that is not working i switch too one tricks in general are not helping the game nobody is an exception.

… I don’t see what this comment has to do with the initial post of this thread.

I leave for a little bit and my post is completely detailed … :disappointed_relieved: I was trying so hard to mod it too…

actually: Mass Rez was the problem, go figure.

1 Like

A simple response . Here’s my simple answer: to think mass Rez was the problem means you been decieved, tricked, fooled and possibly even …bamboozled.

simple question

by who

I dont remember how it was called