Rez...It's Still Broke: Mass Rez wasn’t the Problem

an easy to use game changing no-skill ultimate was the problem and deserved to be re worked. I am going to walk away from this because it is obvious that you are just another whining mercy main crying for your mass rez back.

Buddafingaz. The person I replied to.

You don’t bother reading the post. So don’t respond. :woman_shrugging:t5: It’s obvious you have no regard or respect for different thoughts and ideas. :hugs: Happy New year.

I do, I just dont listen to mercy mains whining about mass rez. last thing this unbalanced game needs.

2 Likes

Lucky you. I’m whining about Rez and the Sr system. You’d know this if you even bothered reading the summary I was kind enough to put in the very first paragraph.
I have no attachment to mass Rez. I have no attachment to rez. Both can die for all I care. That’s not the point of this post. But feel free to not read it. It’s the internet. Not homework.

why would you whine about an ability that can literally resurrect a teammate every 30 seconds?

2 Likes

Many reasons… many I don’t want to list because it’s almost like… I wrote a whole post about this very thing…

why waste your time on that, I predict a 60 hps buff to make her balanced soon

1 Like

A 60 hps buff does not fix my issues with rez. This is discussed… In mAh post.

honestly budda you do you and I love ya but I just really wish you didn’t start this conversation with

lol

So this entire thread can be summarised to:

Remove PBSR because there are multiple ways that people play the game in a wrong way to boost their stats

I understand that but to take away what made her who she was originally for the sake of others left a bad taste in my mouth. For them to strip of her ultimate and to give her a basic ability as a ultimate is kinda disappointing.

Mmm… I see it more as performance based Sr for Mercy in the context of Rez and her role is flawed.
And that cooldown rez is bad design.

Why? you like rezzing people so much?

Now you can do it even more~

incidentally I really dislike this popular belief that the main reason they spent their time reworking an entire character that could be used for many other things that would get them more money with less effort, was because some people complained on the forums

So if you have no evidence or remembrance of this post, then why try to use it as a means of showing how Mercy mains are supposedly “false flagging” posts?

That’s fair. I just get a bit peaved when assumptions are made in a format you literally can just… Scroll up for. I don’t mind discussion, or clarifying or reiterating something. I do find it odd for someone to want me to…rewrite my whole post.

Summarize is probably more key, not many people really love/care about mercy to read about the 700th person taking issue with her ya know, especially when they’re all like 3 paragraphs long

Idk why I typed that all crossed out

I don’t mind doing Rez more… Guaranteed in availability. This occurs in other games too. It just has to be well in design and not wreck other aspects.

But my issues with rez as a mechanic is not the subject of this thread and I have placed in another post. It is also long and I haven’t cleaned it up since it was posted on my phone:

I can understand that. But then why bother entering the thread at all? I don’t care for widow overall and find her balanced. I’m not going to troll the forums for anything regarding her. I think zen is great and the only buff i want is purely to address my #aesthetic of how he floats and thefore shouldn’t get caught in junkrat traps. I don’t go around looking for reasons to have a cow about it. :woman_shrugging:t5:

But the problem that you describe isn’t hero specific.
Your problem lies with people padding stats( by actually playing wrong) and getting rewarded for it, every hero can do that.

• Hog heal to pad his healing stats, isntead of letting his healers get ult charge.
  • Ana nada to boost healing even though the fight is over
  • Same with Lucio, amp to boost the amp stats
  • Reinhardt shielding trash damage, breaking his shield before the fight actually starts
  • DPS doing trash damage or getting completly mistimed kills.

I mean, I 100% agree that stat padding shouldn’t be rewarded, but making this into a Mercy thread/problem is ridiculous