Rework venture or delete her

1 hot combo, dots, 2 movement abilitys, inv and 4 good rein shatters with dmg. Badly designed with no drawbacks beside “Range”

You get aaway from her? Oh no noskill venure just daashed into ur face killing u. U have her at low hp? Oh who cares just borrows into the ground and gaining shields. Ye really fun hero

4 Likes

play Tracer and she’s no a problem anymore

I destroy venture as Kiriko took me a week of learning the match up but once you do you notice just how one dimensional and predictable they are it is fairly easy to take them out.

Every ability of her causes knock back. That alone should give the devs a little embarrassment.

5 Likes

I can dig that
I can dig that
I can dig that
I can dig that
Cool down for voice line spam
I can dig that
I can dies

7 Likes

She’s not even broken. But a hero that cc’s you to death, kills fast, AND doesn’t have to aim…nah. Remove.

1 Like

Play Pharah or literally anyone with range. Profit.

4 Likes

And still they’re mediocre, at best.

2 Likes

Can’t decide if still cringe or hot poopoo. :confused:

All you demonstrated is that you can describe any hero as overpowered if you frame the argument properly. Meanwhile Venture is not very good. They still basically have to choose between going for the kill or just doing nothing. They are basically often stuck in the scenario where the best case is trading 1 for 1. They are a good noob stomper though in that if a player is out of position they can go in and kill said player. However they are not a good hero.

1 Like

She? How dare you, OH MODERATORRRRR

Some random doomfist main right now somewhere that spams voice lines

“Hot poopoo? Fine I’ll have some”

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re sarcastic or not tbh

Meanwhile Hitscan exist and dominate the game

2 Likes

HOTPOOPOO??!1!!!
in some alternate silly universe

Venture counters Pharah pretty easily, but most people haven’t seen the matchup and just make assumptions. If Pharah’s shooting from so far that Venture can’t respond, they can just dodge the missiles. If it’s up close Venture is advantaged and Pharah’s jump doesn’t put her out of range if they dash.

I dont have any respecc for doomfist players.

Venture has the slowest one-shot combo in FPS history and a few counters who can make them worthless.