Rework doomfist

what a terrible hero… the worst experience to play against this trash hero design.

and the worst thing is that we are forced to play more cc to stop this 3 cc trash hero design.

57 Likes

According to the forum 50% of the heroes are terrible designed and need to be reworked.

40 Likes

It’s time we all recognized Doom would be better off being reworked to a Support.

17 Likes

What are your suggestions for a rework? What kind of nerfs, buffs, or new abilities would you like to add to him?

It’d be one thing to say “Doomfist is weak at X, but too good at Y, so we can add Z to help balance him.” Because then we can have a conversation about it.

It’s another thing to say “Rework him, he sucks, he’s annoying.” Because that’s not constructive or helpful. It just sounds like pure gamer rage.

9 Likes

or tank… a mele tank or something like that.

4 Likes

No Support. He needs his story where comes out and admits his love affair with WB, and then goes on to change his ways.

1 Like

17 Likes

Actually, I’m a fan of Doomie believe it or not.

2 Likes

90%

Only Rein and Ana are not terribly designed.

13 Likes

100%

Everyone is a terribly designed hero.

2 Likes

I hate this hero more than 2cp. No hero should require a whole team to be stopped. I would be fine if they lower every cooldown he has and half his damage on every move so he is a damage hero and not a “press 4 buttons to delete x hero”. Its the same stupid thing every time. Slam, uc, pew pew, fist. Lets go again.

10 Likes

dive tank not support

1 Like

No, we want him as a Support. Imagine him running around putting on band-aids and kisses to heal.

1 Like

200%

The Devs are terribly designed Heroes.

8 Likes

You arent, Mcree isnt his only counter

3 Likes

You dont, i literally counter him by myself, he isnt a god

3 Likes

I’ve always argued that Doomfist is not overpowered, yet he is unfair to play against. His combos just instantly delete anyone with 200 hp or less and there is very little counterplay to it. It’s more common for you to stun him or something, and instead of that being a death sentence for Doomfist like it would be similar characters like Tracer, he just gets out with 350 hp.

I’d like to see the devs rethink his kit. Doomfist currently has high sustain, damage, and mobility. We should move some of the power in one of those aspects into the other two aspects. Personally, I’d like to see him be reworked into more of a front-line brawler with lower mobility. That way he can focus on the melee style combat that was originally intended for the character, rather than excessive roll-outs that net you an insta-kill on an unsuspecting squishy.

9 Likes

The fact of the matter is no one likes to be juggled by CC. It’s a recurring theme and it seems that every new character must have an even more annoying CC to deal with.

At this point I’m pretty sure the developers have ‘how can we make this game more annoying for our community’ as their number one topic when it comes to new content. CC is not fun to play against.

I can’t wait for the next hero, it’s going to be a gorgon and if it looks at you, you turn to stone permanently. Effect cannot be cleansed of course because why would you want a counter to CC in a game. Don’t be silly.

4 Likes

we should understand that the worst way to fix a problem is buff the counter… this logic only create bad things like briggite, reaper or mei.

there is another trash hero that counters this trashhero: roadhog

1 Like