Rewards for mystery comp didnt happen?

I was rank high gold for mystery heroes before the season ended. I did NOT receive my comp points when the new season happened. I did receive it for regular comp role que but not for mystery heroes. Other friends of mine have the same issue and they are on pc and xbox while I’m on playstation. So this isn’t a console issue.

3 Likes

I have the same problem!
I finished at the end of season 5 in Diamond while playing Comp Mystery Heroes, but didn’t receive any comp coins for that (I believe it’s about a 1000 coins).
I played total of 18 comp games (open queue and role) + 5 mystery heroes comp games. So it should be enough to qualify me to receive tokens. I also received tokens for the role queue, but didn’t for the mystery heroes. I want them since i deserve it.

2 Likes

Same here, didn’t get rewards for role queue or mystery heroes, and I also hit the 15 comp wins requirement.

It’s an issue a lot of people are having.

Need to keep posting about it…

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Just made a thread about it myself. May have only placed silver, but that’s 400 points towards my next gold weapon I’m now down, so instead of being about 100 points off, I’m now about 500 points off, and support have been about as useful as a wooden frying pan. Just said they can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

To qualify for points you had to have 15 wins in each game mode you wanted points for.

So to get points you had to

1. 15 wins in role q
  2. 15 wins in open queue
  3. 15 wins in mystery heroes

The achievements even say “Complete x challenge and finish in x rank.” if that’s not in your achievements tab then you didn’t qualify for that reward so you won’t get your points.

This system was introduced back in season 2/3. The change was never publicly announced but has been present every season since.

1 Like

You are wrong, my guy :slight_smile:

To start getting rewards, you’ll first need to complete the Competitive Role/Open Queue Player challenge. This requires you to win 15 games in any acummulative mode every season

How else would I’ve got points in regular queue if I did only 18 open and role queues total (not even 15 in each as you said)?
It’s the bug with mystery heroes only…

I also received comp points in the previous season when they introduced comp mystery heroes and I did only 5 games there. But at the end of the last season I got nothing, just like some other people.

You can also see that many people face the same problem with competitive this season:

1 Like

It didn’t apply to the first season of mystery heroes.

But since season 3 it has literally been you need to win 15 games in your respective competitive mode to receive the points rewards. It’s not an accumulation.

As you can see, season 3 may have been accumulation but from season 4 onwards it was specific roles. I didn’t get 3/4 because I didn’t know about it.

https://imgur.com/a/27KkoYo

But hey keep telling me I’m wrong when it’s there in black and white. It doesn’t save your season five qualification achievement but does save your previous seasons when you do qualify. So if you haven’t won 15 mystery heroes games you’re not getting points for season 5

1 Like

Your link is not working btw. But hey, keep telling all the people who complain about this bug that they are wrong :slight_smile:
Like I’m the only one here lol!

1 Like

I actully just received my comp points by logging in the game (pop up screen showed up again)! Apparently, Blizz started to fix their problem. Keep an eye guys and don’t listen to this man.

2 Likes

still havent received mine, the points or the titles.

1 Like

That’s great! I hope I actually get my title I earned now, lol.

1 Like

I hope they will fix this by the end of the season at least!
That’s sooooo bad I can relate :frowning:

1 Like

It’s discouraging after the hard work we’ve put in. :frowning:

1 Like

With how bad they made this game lately, with things not working how do they even expect people to keep playing?

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like