Revert Mercy (20 characters)

First thing she says, “they use two ults for no reason” as they kill four of her teammates…IT WASNT FOR NO REASON, its only for no reason if theres an ability in the game that can undo all of that hard work, one ult, to cancel 2 ults, other abilities, and some teamwork to get through a choke. Also your team played that like garbage, standing right in front of the choke without a main healer behind them, basically in one clip you showed me why mercy shouldnt have that ability, effort and teamwork were outdone by one ability because their mercy was hiding.

Missing so many points, but basically, rez cant be balanced against other abilities, no one can justify any other support ult over multi rez, making mercy a must pick. Even if its counterable with good play, doesnt make it ok, the entirety of ow should not be worrying that all my work will be undone by one hero, its just too strong.

This! its just to strong to be balanced against other support ults, and it dominated the game. I dont mind rez where it is now even though its strong, but i think some of these other ideas are great as well. Overall i like where shes at.

I cant form oppinions about stuffs, so ill just say yikes to make it seem like i have something to say.