Reverse This Whole Patch

At this point it’s not even funny, the amount of just rancid changes that came with this update would make me confidently never play again, why is hog now a better DVA? The whole sombra rework seems like it might as well have come for april fools, some feined attempt at pleasing people by adding old battlepasses (which few care and even if they did thats too little too late) I’ve been following this game and have loved it for literally YEARS, ive been to blizzard offices, Ive been to blizzcon, it was all for this game, and yet it almost seems like you guys want it to die, all these new awful heros, like railgun soldier, or aimbot soldier, or burst soldier, or a cat that can infinitely fly and that no one asked for to be implemented as it has, all of these repeat, yet stronger than the last characters, when will it stop, what makes you guys think this is what the people want, why just keep ruining this game over and over, what a disappointment, and no junkensteins??? are we so fr? Maybe I’ve misread and this is what the community wants, but it doesnt seem that way from my perspective, yesterday I had some of the best gameplay in recent memory, and today I feel like the game is so unbelievably different it just feels wrong in the wrong ways

5 Likes

Honestly Sombra is so good as support I’m sure she will still be banned.

3 Likes

I havent found myself enjoying her so far it just feels really rough right now, I like the concept but I cant even keep my team alive man, shes the off off healer I stg

Could you at least press/add some Enter for a normal degree of readability?

2 Likes

nah I like to give forums my instagram comment treatment, minimal spelling all one sentence, its more of a rant, I’m not invested enough to actually make a serious concise point

Cat and D.Mon nerfs are a joke, Freja and Sombra got executed for less but somehow the characters with 80+% banrate (Cat) and 55+% winrate (Dmon) dodge actual meaningful nerfs.

Also for some reason they just increased echo’s hitbox size by an absurd amount when she’s one of the most mid DPS

1 Like

Welcome to ToiletWatch.

:toilet:

Im not very impressed by it either. Tried the “new sombra”. They should have just given us a different character in stead with said abilities.

1 Like

He’s not? He never will be played in place of DVa. Like… ever…

1 Like

He literally has a nightmare version of defense matrix, a better shotgun, can heal, and has the hook, all she gets edged out for that is her rockets and and movement but they dont really make up for it

1 Like

If they made the Trash Compactor Vacuum like 12m range then he’d be a better D.Va. He’s actually still a selfish Tank, they should’ve just made Hogdrogen Exposure Base kit and made Mauga less effective against meaty Tanks like Hog but better sustain vs squishies (replace life-steal with set amount of healing over time).

Its more the problem that he has a nightmare ranged attack for blocking people, it just isnt fun, 200 damage from any range once every 10 seconds is crazy, and he gets to block damage for it too

2 Likes

Nerf Trash Compactor Maximum damage, buff Vacuum range. Hopefully they do something like that. Oh, and Hook should go back to 7 second cooldown.

1 Like

D.Va is a dive. Hog won’t ever be dive. D.Va Matrix is on a meter, Hog “matrix” is on a cooldown.