Rev up in Overwatch 2 with a Porsche-inspired Legendary D.Va skin, and more!

Guys, the skins are gonna be D.Va and D.Va (in red).

2 Likes

Cant wait to hear the excuse for why it costs about as much as a Porsche.

Loving the shop sequel that is Overwatch 2.

5 Likes

With all these desperate crossovers, I can’t wait for the Ronald McDonald Junkrat.

9 Likes

Great, i sure can’t wait for The Gucci Bag X 999$ Lifeweaver skin update. And the 200$ “Let Sojurne and Baptise have legs” DLC with NIKE shoes.

2 Likes

Bastion gets WW Beetle or Turtle shell skin at best =)

More scams to add to the dead game.

We already had that in OW1:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/KESOLNFAQB4X1509426964391.jpg

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:720/format:webp/1*q68ZCEoNAR_oEK6dXllZMw.jpeg

https://www.pcgamesn.com/wp-content/sites/pcgamesn/legacy/Mayhem-Article.jpg

Why?

Just why?!

There are new heros who are literally lacking skins.

But we make car deals for their namebrands and settle with giving a portion of profits for them for legacy heros.

I’d love to complete my own hero roster with a good skin on every hero so I can have a unique feel to my own account.

So how many seasons must I wait to fulfill that?

1 Like

So positive:
That looks really cool , the craftsmanship on the statue is incredible and I LOVE baby DVAs outfit and hair.

The rest:

The amount of money spent on this likely could have kept or paid for the story and art devs you canned unceremoniously and I MUCH rather would have had story and art from the ingame universe than what’s basically a commercial for a luxury car brand.

It’s very nice that you have all these cool things to show us, but anyone paying attention sees what is actually being done and your “hey look at the shiny thing” tactics will not distract us from it. Improve the GAME experience please. All the gilding in the world does not make sewage worth keeping.

6 Likes

Porsche made german “tanks” in ww2

As if the reason isn’t obvious enough.

Who wants a Kia or Hyundai if he/she can afford a Porsche?

𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

you’ve commented this multiple times bruh .

Her cruiser skin works because Overwatch has that retro look at what the future would be, like the Jetsons.

Instead of the current microplastic Ai cryptomining skynet mad max future we are heading to currently.

^ This.

No new pve story missions in 2024 (that expand the plot) is still on my bingo card and seems very little will change that.

Heading to…?

1 Like

When are the Coca-Cola, Nike, Gucci and Apple skins coming?

1 Like

I had this horrible feeling when Blizz started doing collabs within Overwatch and now I’m starting to understand why.

Jesus, have some self-respect Blizzard. This company just hustling itself out for anyone happy to stuff money down their pants. Disgusting.

3 Likes

I’d buy this skin for quadruple their price sir.

Mine is retreating and recoiling away from the screen, like :eggplant: in an ice cold shower.

Imagine missing out on this skin

Going to regret for sure for sure