Rev up in Overwatch 2 with a Porsche-inspired Legendary D.Va skin, and more!

At least it is not some obscure collab this time.

2 Likes

Just because you didn’t know about something doesn’t mean it’s obscure… :skull: I’ve heard of every collab they’ve done thus far.

3 Likes

that is the entire definition of “obscure”, my guy.

3 Likes

Especially since Hyundai marketing team are currently the best in the world (see their GTA6 trailer spoof), but im ok about the collab being with Porsche.

I’m not even a “car guy” but lmao
No.

Porsche is more of a luxury brand (it pays more)
Also willing to bet those two cheaper brands know that putting their logo in a game with no cars isn’t worth much in the long run. Or short, if I had to guess.

Not really, “my guy;” you alone don’t set the standard for obscurity. You can be mad that the western audience isn’t catered to or something, but neither Cowboy Bebop nor OPM are obscure animes. Le Sserafim is not an obscure kpop group. Gentle Monster is not an obscure sunglasses brand.

2 Likes

If there was any doubt that they’ve sold out, here we are…

8 Likes

Ngl this is probably the most stupid thing I’ve seen all year

7 Likes

Me too. I dig their design team, both automotive and otherwise.
Character wise though, it just struck me as funny for some reason.

Diva is always presented as a saviour of South Korea to some degree, and a visible superstar. One would have thought she’d want to represent her own country, or those companies would have fought to sponsor one of her mechs.

If I were Hyundai or Kia, I would be sending emails right now to Blizz, and offering to do a collab, just on the notion of showing those brands existing and flourishing in an imaginary future Korea.

Blah blah blah.

given Overwatch is set in the 2060s

why would she be parading what would be a 40 year old car

it would be like us proudly showing off our 1980s Cadillac Cimarron

4 Likes

I think a Porsche themed Brigitte skin would be fabulous. It would also match her theme well, being a mechanic and all.

Are there not like a ton of people that do this lol like at those car shows

not for that car

it’s just awful

and not in a funny/good way like a reliant robin

Have you seen her Cruiser skin?

2 Likes

Its for the money, thats why. I dont think this skin will be cheap by any means. Probably on par with All-Star prices, if not higher now that the game is F2P

PvE was a bad idea to begin with. Heart and soul was always going to be PvP. Let the topic rest. Play a PvE game for PvE.

can we get a “wait till you see me in my porsche” kiriko voice line

2 Likes

Fix your putrid matchmaker , nobody gives a crap about your skins .

3 Likes

Gross, Porsche. What a great waste of money.

We all know Benz is far superior.

Mario Kart did that, and had the same effect this will.
Which is none at all

2 Likes